Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Cheers, got the page. Now to figure out why Bancroft is walking around with her tits out, quite odd when it ends with her taking her son off to spank him.

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I've given up. I didn't see any dot, and nothing can be clicked at the water, buddy was in the wood but not in the graveyard.
For me the lipstick appear randomly in the woods so check your inventory maybe you already have it.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
This room busted or am i missing something? i can walk out of the room to the left but not round to that radiator. Also now people are wearing the wrong clothing options. first time i'm suffering from bugs, the previous updates have all been fine
Nah, it is a purposely made maze.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys, need some help. I am currently missing the following pages and 2 coins as of the end of the latest update
AM06
KA03, 04 and 12
VA05

For example, AM06 is supposed to be found at Mom´s room, but right now nothing is there, I suppose I may need to do something to trigger it... but can´t find what. According to the Walktrough there is a point in the story that you have to go there and find it, but I have cleared the main events.... Do I have lost the chance to get those rewards?

Thanks!

Last edited:

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
I downloaded the win version and when i try to start the game it just shows me a white screen. Do i need to download again or is there a solution?

Jun 23, 2019
Please anyone who completed the latest one give us your precious saved file. I messed up my game. Will the save file work on Android too ??

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
can anyone help me with page 61, I got the radiator but can't seem to find the page 61, please help
if you are asking about the latest page then it's in second floor, left wing, bottom right room.

After using the heart container on Val, how did you fill it?
You need to get it before the scene with her in her room where she confessed of her crime. If you get it after that then you lose that heart forever.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes