Arassei

May 28, 2019
The game was good, until the revelation about the mom. She was the only one that was worth it.
And no punishment for her ? After all, she sent her own son with a gun to kill bad guy while she is also guilty.
One day, I would like to know why the devs always think such revelation is good for their game, and never let the good people be good until the end.
What a pity.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
One day, I would like to know why the devs always think such revelation is good for their game, and never let the good people be good until the end.
What makes you think the mom is good?
From the start she tries to hide things and she's a bitch with almost everyone.

I never saw her (or anyone else in this game) as a good character. They're just a bunch of individualists trying to save their asses and screw other's.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
What makes you think the mom is good?
From the start she tries to hide things and she's a bitch with almost everyone.

I never saw her (or anyone else in this game) as a good character. They're just a bunch of individualists trying to save their asses and screw other's.
Precisely.
But she was good toward the MC.
Being a bitch with everyone, I take that as her anger about the situation.
Honestly, without this revelation, the mom could have been a " good " character, in comparison to others.
If all the characters are a bunch of assholes, what's the point to play the game ? It's sad.

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
I cant for the life of me find the last security chip for the door and its driving me nuts. I looked at the walkthrough but its not helping. In the room on the 2nd floor that had the 8 laser, there a chest in there but I have no skeleton keys and have no idea where anymore could be. its literally the last chest I need to open.
There are 8 skeleton keys in the game so far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes