Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

View attachment Treasure of Nadia TeaserTrailer.mp4

With the Lust Epidemic update just hours away I wanted to give everyone a moment to check out the followup title to Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia.

Treasure of Nadia will take place right after the events of Lust Epidemic and will feature many more characters, enhanced visuals, higher quality animation, and a compelling story told through bi-monthly updates (just like Lust Epidemic).
Treasure of Nadia is planned to start releases in October with a pilot demo first. At some point in the near future I will be asking supporters who are interested to sign up to be a tester on the demo release.

Stay tuned in September for a lot more information and content regarding Treasure of Nadia as well as the scheduled updates to Lust Epidemic.

Have a great day and enjoy the new Lust Epidemic updates coming tomorrow!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wow. Nice trailer.

I'm really hoping there is at lest one mother/daughter pair in this game.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
So he write its gonna be continue of lust epidemic. So thays mean in in new game we can also impregnate new female characters, I am right? And whats gonna be with our womens from lust epidemic?

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Judging by the trailer, I’m guessing Treasure of Nadia won’t be having Brad as the main character anymore. I don’t mind the change of MC as long as the new MC sticks to the new women. No way I want Brad sharing Valerie, Amanda, Amber, Katerine and Elizabeth.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
AMAZING trailer!!!! Great great movements, physics, details etc looks like a freakin AAA title Jesus Christ!!

The only thing I am a bit sad about is, that i still have to play a teenager boy and a pretty bland nice looking one also... :/
That’s literally the only thing that really bothers me. Everything else is totally freakin amazing. Maybe someone will make a mod to change the mc? That would be the cherry on the cake for me personally.

And three of my most fav characters are in the trailer!!!

Naomi, Janet and freakin Clare!
I LOVE these three girls :love: and if it’s possible I fuck the shit out of them :devilish:

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017

View attachment 388213

With the Lust Epidemic update just hours away I wanted to give everyone a moment to check out the followup title to Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia.

Treasure of Nadia will take place right after the events of Lust Epidemic and will feature many more characters, enhanced visuals, higher quality animation, and a compelling story told through bi-monthly updates (just like Lust Epidemic).
Treasure of Nadia is planned to start releases in October with a pilot demo first. At some point in the near future I will be asking supporters who are interested to sign up to be a tester on the demo release.

Stay tuned in September for a lot more information and content regarding Treasure of Nadia as well as the scheduled updates to Lust Epidemic.

Have a great day and enjoy the new Lust Epidemic updates coming tomorrow!
His talent is unmatched by other devs in making animations. I'v never seen someone makes it that smooth and realistic. It is sad that some don't approve that.

I hoped for a dad/daughter or grandpa/granddaughter thing :sneaky:
There won't be any thing happen between those pairs if his patrons decide so.

Okla

Aug 31, 2019
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-08-16
Release Date: 2019-08-16
Developer: NLT - - -
Censored: No
Version: 86082
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Installation for Mac and Linux Users:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac : - -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Patches: - -
Extras: - WALKTHROUGH - - LOCATION GUIDE

Thanks to LevokosM, gotmashed, throw_nws, DD69-1, the66 and pUriT13 for Win version, Mac version, incest patch, changelog, unofficial android port and update only respectively.

View attachment 131128 View attachment 131130 View attachment 131131 View attachment 131132 View attachment 131133 View attachment 131134 View attachment 131137 View attachment 131135 View attachment 131136
For android?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Some Bio's for the upcoming game characters.

Looks like two sets of mother/daughter characters.

The threesomes in LE are great cuz they have a lot of girl on girl in the MFF scenes.
I'm hoping NLT will make good use of that again with these girls and their mothers :giggle:

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Trailer looks great though gonna miss Lust Epidemic.

New game still gonna feature Lust epidemic characters? or just Brad and Mom cameo?

Reactions: Latex224

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Some Bio's for the upcoming game characters.

Looks like two sets of mother/daughter characters.

The threesomes in LE are great cuz they have a lot of girl on girl in the MFF scenes.
I'm hoping NLT will make good use of that again with these girls and their mothers :giggle:
Real question is if any one of them is related to the new MC :unsure:

Reactions: Zolkane and Pogo123

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
If it's anyone it'd be Janet and Kaley but it may be that NLT are doing this one by the book and Kaley really is just a childhood friend.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes