Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry about that, I have replaced the download links with cleaner files. It should be fine now. The uploader has been notified of his errors.
Thanks for clarifying the issue ~

Should anyone that downloaded before you re-uploaded run an scan? or was it still safe anyways?

oieb

Jul 18, 2018
When you unlock the last room on 3rd floor, is there any way to reach the objects which are on the boxes?

D

Deleted member 1313226

where is Valarie last page??
There's a ventilator on the south wall of the room on the the right side of the 3rd floor. Use the pickaxe (or something, I think it was the pickaxe) on the ventilator, go in, use the magnet to get the chest closer to you, use the skeleton key on the chest.

paraoh2099

Oct 22, 2018
I know this goes back a patch or two, But where is the 16th of 16 Photo?
It looks like a magazine. it was meant to be in the trunk of Simon,s car but it never appeared.
Thanks

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
If I'm correct, isn't there only one more release, or do we have 2 more releases till this game is finished?

• Haha
Reactions: Tanaxanth

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I have the Wire cutters and found the wires sticking out of the ground next to the light post, but for some reason I don't have my shovel anymore. Did I lose it, did I glitch or am I just forgetting/missing something?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes