AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So I'm just posting to comment that so far, I'm very much enjoying this game and the development of it. However, I have noticed one issue in that when playing with Katherine, her one notable feature isn't really being....featured. Of all the girls you do play with, they're all very well balanced proportionally with the exception of Katherine who really only has her lower body going for her. Unfortunately, her posterior isn't really being shown off in her play scenes. This is fine for the other girls as they have more than just their asses to show off, but I think outside of story scenes, Katherine's ass isn't really being showcased properly. Just my two cents.

distme

Jul 10, 2019
I need a save at like 70% Or roughly around where the squirrel went into the tower. I lost all my data

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Done and done! Great game. Can't wait for the next (last?) update. And the preview for the new game looks amazing.

Amazing art, gorgeous women, great animations. Enjoyed the ongoing story elements, never felt like they got in the way of the game (which has definitely happened in other games). Some of the hiding places of coins/pages etc I never would have found without the walkthrough. Now that I've finished the update, I'm just going to run through all those "play" options. Woo hoo!

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
I wish there was more use for the bukkake mechanic and vitamins instead of just splashing all over a girl. I wished it actually altered certain play scenes or something instead of just that. Like when your getting head and cumming, there throat practically bulges as you dump your seed in there esophagus.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes