ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
The new Cape Vedra game looks great.

I am still hoping for a sex scene or two between Simon and Amanda (his mom). Still a little bit left so hopefully we get something D:

Reactions: Pogo123

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Has anyone taken the page in the crypt?...
You need to get the black light bulb out of simon's car when he talks about how he lost his car keys. To get this you would need to have made the metal detector out of the calculator and radio items earlier on.

once you get the black light bulb combine it with the flash light then go the crypt.

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
I've been to that room many times, but that purple arrow still remains, and no sign of Kama 15 for Valerie :/
so when you go through the maze in the woods (west from the chapel ruins) Do you see Valerie's page? and you can't reach it? Have you stepped on the purple triangle in this location and the page disappeared?

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
I finally had the time to delve a bit deeper into this title. My first impressions from July still hold true: great production values, and nice visuals. Story was okay, not great. Overall, I had a good time. Thanks for the latest update.

Mr Night

Nov 19, 2018
I got everything, but the only thing I can't find is the 16th photo. if anyone can tell me where it is, that would be very helpful.

mespidey

Aug 16, 2018
so when you go through the maze in the woods (west from the chapel ruins) Do you see Valerie's page? and you can't reach it? Have you stepped on the purple triangle in this location and the page disappeared?
I've not encountered this maze. There was one page inside the ruins which I got after getting that flashlight. But I haven't seen any maze west of the chapel ruins. There's a bunch of rocks blocking that path, so I can't go there. I've only seen the one purple triangle so far, the one outside room 23. Did I miss out on something? Can't seem to move the rocks either.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes