mespidey

Aug 16, 2018
Could you post the Crystal Ball hint that you are stuck at in the game? Also the percentage of completion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either that or download the WT on the OP or go here :- https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v92092-nlt-media.15687/post-1989935
Ah, got it now. Thanks for the help! I didn't know how to open that other path west of the ruins.
The crystal ball shows no hint since I'd completed the latest update. Still stuck on 89% though. One photo short.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
The progression in the moral degeneration of the mother (Valerie) seems wonderful to me.

Is there any chance that Simon will fuck his mother (Amanda) in future updates?
Simon seems to be silly but he should be rewarded. He should have our MC support. It is great to see a threesome between Amanda, Simon and our MC in which Simon cum inside his mother. Amanda is very fertile when her son cums inside her but as she said before in the story: "Sometimes you just to live on the edge", she welcome Simon's potent sperm in her unprotected womb. X-ray mode would be great.

What may happen after the first sexual intercourse? Amanda may teach Simon how to breed a fertile woman? Or something like MomsTeachSex

Last edited:

Demonkah

Jun 14, 2018

Gibro

Jun 11, 2017
Some how I missed the 7th chip and I'm 65% through the game. Can someone tell me how I get that chip?

Last edited:

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
Lol i found the key but where is this chest???

Edit: okay found it. But how do I reach the chest :unsure: shovel and screwdriver don’t work :/

Edit2: found a welder but need batteries? o_O
I found the key.

Anyways, you gotta use a magnet to attract the chest to you. You should find the magnet on the third floor, in the first room from left, facing north. There's a paint which has the numbers 1423 next to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
I clicked like a maniac in that area didn't find it. Gonna go and try again.
Thanks for the help
The key is definitely there. I found it like a few minutes ago. I also took a look at the screenshot and the circle is a bit off. So I made a new one with where I clicked and found the key. I hope it helps. ;)

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
so when you go through the maze in the woods (west from the chapel ruins) Do you see Valerie's page? and you can't reach it? Have you stepped on the purple triangle in this location and the page disappeared?
What maze in the woods? West from the chapel ruins there are bolders blocking the way with no options to remove them.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Does someone have 70% save thanks in advance.
Does anyone knows where to find Kamasutra Page 15 for Valerie?
Hey yo thx but I already found the solution myself. Tried everything beside the magnet lol
The last Valerie page is I in it.
The other one - which is my most fav - is in the damn woods.

You need to find the purple triangle in the house on the floor, then you need dynamite again destroy the rocks to the left and walk in a certain order, then you arrive at a place where the page is and a second triangle. If you stand on it there will be a cool affect and the page will be teleported to the first triangle

Garibrave

Sep 22, 2019
Android version not working for me ? While installing something goes wrong and It says app not installed.
Any help apreciayed.

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
Hey yo thx but I already found the solution myself. Tried everything beside the magnet lol
The last Valerie page is I in it.
The other one - which is my most fav - is in the damn woods.

You need to find the purple triangle in the house on the floor, then you need dynamite again destroy the rocks to the left and walk in a certain order, then you arrive at a place where the page is and a second triangle. If you stand on it there will be a cool affect and the page will be teleported to the first triangle
Found it. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes