thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hi
Does anyone have the complete save with Incest Mod active?
Never posted a save before, hope this works...

Full save (92%), incest mod enabled. You'll find the MC in the kitchen with most of the other characters gathered. From there, you can click on any of the four women and use the "play" option or use your phone to go to the "bonus area" and replay any of the 47 scenes. Enjoy!

Reactions: yoje and Drall

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
What is the purpose of Multi-Vitamin Bottle? When MC stays in a room with Valarie, he finds a Multi-Vitamin Bottle with a menu Use Multi-Vitamin Bottle. What does it mean? Does he use it making him lose an chance of anything?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Collect them and use it with Mom when you have 10
What is the purpose of Multi-Vitamin Bottle? When MC stays in a room with Valarie, he finds a Multi-Vitamin Bottle with a menu Use Multi-Vitamin Bottle. What does it mean? Does he use it making him lose an chance of anything?

Reactions: gamer22

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
Never posted a save before, hope this works...

Full save (92%), incest mod enabled. You'll find the MC in the kitchen with most of the other characters gathered. From there, you can click on any of the four women and use the "play" option or use your phone to go to the "bonus area" and replay any of the 47 scenes. Enjoy!
No joy for me.

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anybody knows where I can find the key for this chest? I found a note in one the newly unlocked rooms which indicates that they could be a key next to a tree near the old chapel ruins in the forests. I checked every trees in that area and couldn't find any key.

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
I've not encountered this maze. There was one page inside the ruins which I got after getting that flashlight. But I haven't seen any maze west of the chapel ruins. There's a bunch of rocks blocking that path, so I can't go there. I've only seen the one purple triangle so far, the one outside room 23. Did I miss out on something? Can't seem to move the rocks either.
Could you post the Crystal Ball hint that you are stuck at in the game? Also the percentage of completion.

Either that or download the WT on the OP or go here :- https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v92092-nlt-media.15687/post-1989935

Reactions: mespidey

siide

Aug 9, 2019
ho
The other is in the kitchen, go to the bedroom door, enter the third room on the right, enter the door again, clic:k on the white sign and go back to the basement.
okay i'm at another thing here
how to find the usb cable to charge her phone?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
can anyone pls be a superstar and share the Mac version of the latest update? much appreciated!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Anybody knows where I can find the key for this chest? I found a note in one the newly unlocked rooms which indicates that they could be a key next to a tree near the old chapel ruins in the forests. I checked every trees in that area and couldn't find any key.
Lol i found the key but where is this chest???

Edit: okay found it. But how do I reach the chest :unsure: shovel and screwdriver don’t work :/

Edit2: found a welder but need batteries? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It's a clue for the maze in the woods. You will find Valerie's 15 page there. The start point is west from the chapel ruins.
Ty guys! Now I have the page „breed and feed“ vals last scene + this one are amazing!!! So much waited for something like this!!!

Now I just need „dog and prown“ or how it’s called...

And I still can’t cum inside vals play scenes even the game says I can... ??o_O:unsure:

Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes