gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I found all Kamasutra pages. What I think that it is missing is a page that allows MC to actually breed Valerie by cumming inside her womb. A forced breeding scene with Valerie would be interesting. Amanda and Amber seem to like that very much

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I found all Kamasutra pages. What I think that it is missing is a page that allows MC to actually breed Valerie by cumming inside her womb. A forced breeding scene with Valerie would be interesting. Amanda and Amber seem to like that very much
You get that option by simply progressing the game and activating "X ray" for her when you "play" with her. Kamasutra pages are just different sex positions.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Maybe he means "Breed and feed" kamasutra page ?
"Breed and feed" just means: vaginal sex but pull out and cum in mouth.

Edit: I have come to the scene where MC and Valerie have vagina creampied sex. I think that "Breed and feed" will change after that

Last edited:

GernamD

Aug 13, 2018
¿someone can publish the today?
Coming this October the final story scene of Lust Epidemic will complete starting with the 1st of October where much of the final interactive portions will be featured in the update and then the final scenes and reveals happening on October 16th.

Some mysteries will continue into the next game as well as one bonus "play" scene with Brad and Valerie that will be featured in Treasure of Nadia (the name of the play scene will give it away).
This new Play scene as well as a few new animated scenes will appear in the first demo release of Treasure of Nadia which will come out the 2nd half of October closely alongside the final story release of Lust Epidemic.
However even after Lust Epidemic's final scenes, the "sex chamber" will start to fill up as I put the finishing touches on the game in the coming months for those interested in bonus achievements.
Treasure of Nadia's opening scene is complete!

The very first character you'll see upon starting the game is Clare followed by Joey and Corn as they appear to be searching for something in a cave. What that something is?... I'll leave you to guess.
As with the trailer video you saw before, this new scene is not simply a series of images, but rather a fully animated and detailed scene with voice acting.
The scene will set the tone and bring you to the start of the game where you'll be able to give the MC any name you want!
Thanks everyone for all the support! I can't wait to show you the impact your support has had on the production of Treasure of Nadia! It's going to be a fun October!

Hans21

Jul 22, 2018
Hi! I'm not sure if this is the place to request. I lost my save game, I had reached to the end of version 61042 with all collectables that were available at the time. Is there any save game I could use? Thank you!

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Hi! I'm not sure if this is the place to request. I lost my save game, I had reached to the end of version 61042 with all collectables that were available at the time. Is there any save game I could use? Thank you!
I am also having issues with saves. i stopped playing a while back because i had to start a new game every update . please help .

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes