greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Looks like a lot want to see foursome with Simon/Amanda, and MC/Val. Glad I'm not the only one.
Seeing as the story is 92% complete and that so far the MC's main goal seems to of been to build himself a personal harem using all the available females, what possible motivation is there for the MC to want to share any of his harem with another male? Let alone with a male that the MC has described/references as inferior a number of times during the story?

MadDogB

Oct 22, 2017
Can someone tell me if the cheat location map is right, sry I have searched for hours for the last chip to the doors and I can not find it. I used the location map but all spots there is no chip, is it hid in something or in the wall somewhere.

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
Is there a way to use previous saves so I dont have to play it from the beginning after the update again
Yes, copy your saves from the previous version to the new version inside the www/save folder. You can move the whole folder from the old to the new.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I am not satisfied with multi-vitamin scenes. It is all about facials. Players have no options of where to cum: face, ass or vagina/womb. It also disconnects with X-ray because no vagina sex is involved. 10x cum can work well with one-to-one sex scene. It also works with gangbang, foursome, threesome and sex parties. Amanda, Valarie, Amber tend to talk a lot of pregnancy when having sex. Using multi-vitamin can be a good chance to push dirty talks to the next level.

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
pls can someone tell me where is the medicine for buddie, im in the room where magnet was but dont see any medicine
Unti111tled.png

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes