cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys. do someone have a save about 20% or 30%? i startet playing online and wanna continue playing oflline now...
This is interesting. Did you play it via your browser or on a different website? :unsure: Because somewhere I read that the browser saves are stored as cookies on your computer, but I'm not sure about it. So, maybe it is possible that you can use your "online" saves in your offline version as well..

However, use the search function and you will find a lot of saves people shared here.
search.png

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Seeing as the story is 92% complete and that so far the MC's main goal seems to of been to build himself a personal harem using all the available females, what possible motivation is there for the MC to want to share any of his harem with another male? Let alone with a male that the MC has described/references as inferior a number of times during the story?
No need to freak out about this, it's just something that I would like to see. Nothing to suggest that it would actually happen nor do I have any influence on this game. I'm just happy to see the ending like everyone else. I mean these people aren't real, it's just a game.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
I just downloaded this game and when I wanted to start a new game the game suddenly closes, tried it several times even turned off my AV yet it closes. I'm using the compressed version, any idea how to solve this?

Playerc

Sep 7, 2019
I am missing a kamasutra page with Amber the 11th page anyone knows where that is the rest i completed everything.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone got an idea what the sign in the ruined chapel means?

Don't get lost in the wood. Up, up, down, down, left

Tried different combinations but could't figure it out.
after you open it up go west from the ruins. You will find yourself in a maze, follow your instructions there.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone got an idea what the sign in the ruined chapel means?

Don't get lost in the wood. Up, up, down, down, left

Tried different combinations but could't figure it out.
it is the directions to go in the maze , to the left , after you blow up the boulders.. so,, goto the center, go up (north) 2 screens, then go down (south) 2 screens, then go left (west),, IF you just go left first,,, you will end up some place else...

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes