Raptor762x51

Sep 29, 2019
The first time you need dynamite on 82% of the game. Empty container will be in woods. The second time dynamite will need you on 88% of the game. Empty container will be in room 29. Use crystal ball.

Yeah it's not accepting that code. I'm sure I fucked something up somewhere bc im stuck in here now with the power outage tillman caused.

Raptor762x51

Sep 29, 2019
That is because you do NOT leave through the door 'below' the corpse but instead take the tunnel to the left...
I can't leave the basement either. That tunnel to the left leads toward the serum control room. Where there are three code activated switches. Yhe first code was 1798, I'm stuck on the second code.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Gonna give it a try...does valerie/ mc's MOM has any type of scene or render with someone else exept MC?
I hate NTR, Thats why asking...if no scene i will play...Tell me please!

Jan 15, 2019
Gonna give it a try...does valerie/ mc's MOM has any type of scene or render with someone else exept MC?
I hate NTR, Thats why asking...if no scene i will play...Tell me please!
No
There is no NTR

This is one of the best game on this site in terms of quality and quantity of content and not to mention that Dev is very consistent

Just play u will get to know what i want to say

Last edited:

name

Mar 8, 2017
No
There is no NTR

This is one of the best game on this site in terms of quality and quantity of content and not to mention that Dev is very consistent

Just play u will get to know what i want to say
im kind of disappointed with that
not the lack of ntr necessarily but the lack of gangbangs/mmfs/etc. nlt got popular on their moresomes, in fact simon and the other guy participated in a few of them. i hope theres at least one scene like that in their next game

Reactions: Tulke

GernamD

Aug 13, 2018
can u post the today?
We're less than 48 hours away from the next update to Lust Epidemic which will feature the conclusion to the events at SDU. However it won't be the last story update. Later in October the final story update to Lust Epidemic will roll out at the same time as the first version of Treasure of Nadia.
During this dual release event you will get the final scenes to Lust Epidemic, including the most elaborate sex scene yet and also a special Kamasutra page that you'll collect in Lust Epidemic and get to watch in Treasure of Nadia in glorious full motion video!
Treasure of Nadia will feature several full motion, 30fps, animations in the initial release.

There's a skip button!
Treasure of Nadia will feature lots of technical improvements over Lust Epidemic. I took a moment to think of as many as I could... But there's probably ones I've not remembered since so much has been in development since March, when the first drafts were just being put to paper.
Here's what you can expect...
  • Dialog skip button
  • Full motion 30fps video for sex scenes and other cut-scenes
  • Smoother interface
  • 19 characters and lots of NPCs
  • Optimized engine allowing for higher quality production
  • Limited and fast loading screens
  • Livelier and more detailed environments
  • More character dialog poses, expressions, and animations
  • Smoother animated walk cycles
  • Easy installer that links to Patreon for automatic, one click, updates
  • No more moving save folders to retain progress
  • More interactive replay
  • Better sounds during sex scenes
  • Faster production due to improved processes
  • Smaller file sizes with increased quality
Thanks for all the support and be on the lookout for the next round of updates coming in just a couple days!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Kinda sounds like the next game might have an internet connection thing going on.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes