Aug 28, 2017
We're less than 48 hours away from the next update to Lust Epidemic which will feature the conclusion to the events at SDU. However it won't be the last story update. Later in October the final story update to Lust Epidemic will roll out at the same time as the first version of Treasure of Nadia.
During this dual release event you will get the final scenes to Lust Epidemic, including the most elaborate sex scene yet and also a special Kamasutra page that you'll collect in Lust Epidemic and get to watch in Treasure of Nadia in glorious full motion video!
Treasure of Nadia will feature several full motion, 30fps, animations in the initial release.

There's a skip button!
Treasure of Nadia will feature lots of technical improvements over Lust Epidemic. I took a moment to think of as many as I could... But there's probably ones I've not remembered since so much has been in development since March, when the first drafts were just being put to paper.
Here's what you can expect...
  • Dialog skip button
  • Full motion 30fps video for sex scenes and other cut-scenes
  • Smoother interface
  • 19 characters and lots of NPCs
  • Optimized engine allowing for higher quality production
  • Limited and fast loading screens
  • Livelier and more detailed environments
  • More character dialog poses, expressions, and animations
  • Smoother animated walk cycles
  • Easy installer that links to Patreon for automatic, one click, updates
  • No more moving save folders to retain progress
  • More interactive replay
  • Better sounds during sex scenes
  • Faster production due to improved processes
  • Smaller file sizes with increased quality
Thanks for all the support and be on the lookout for the next round of updates coming in just a couple days!

This puts many other "top" developers to shame.

I hope NLT keeps going like this because this is impressive. Great example of when Patreon makes sense.

Kreigstern

Dec 29, 2018
I would appreciate some directions as to where you can pick up the cell phone signal. I have left the woods and am outside the school in the NE and not getting anything. Thank you in advance.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I would appreciate some directions as to where you can pick up the cell phone signal. I have left the woods and am outside the school in the NE and not getting anything. Thank you in advance.
Up on the roof of the eastern tower...

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
No. Oh no. Please no. I can only just remember the characters in LE. Nineteen? Nooooooo!
Hmm. Hopefully that does not mean that you have to progress trough 19 characters worth of tease to get to the more interesting parts. With that many characters, their depth, uniqueness and progress per update time will surely suffer.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
goto east tower , 3rd floor (where you got the nun hat.) , goto the crack in northeast corner, pickax, go on roof...

Proces

Mar 6, 2019
Hi guys.
I picked up skeleton key, but where is the chest to open it? I can't find it enywhere? Is it the metal one? Where to find the metal one?

Blasty

Aug 13, 2017
I cannot for the life of me climb on the bed to reach the serum pipe in the chamber bedrooms. Is there a special key or something? What am I missing?

Thanks

Kreigstern

Dec 29, 2018
Thanks, I found the crack but I think i have to receive a voicemail first? And I haven't received one yet. Where do I get the voicemail from Dad? Thanks again!

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
Just to let everyone know, I will not be updating the walk-through until the 20th of October when the last update should have been posted.
I have just played the latest update ( v.94101 ) and it is quite interesting.....

Also I have posted the last Location Guide from NLT-Media's patreon page. LocationGuide.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes