Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
NLT has finally fucking lost it. Like this game wasn't already grindy enough, mofo decides to add bolts of lightning to further slow down the plot? This minigame was seriously the last goddamn drop.

gubl

May 31, 2018
NLT has finally fucking lost it. Like this game wasn't already grindy enough, mofo decides to add bolts of lightning to further slow down the plot? This minigame was seriously the last goddamn drop.
I was playing this game at hyper speed since beginning, as I can’t tolerate map crawling, NLT, is being smart, added this feature in game setting while ago. Perhaps this somehow hacks those lightenings, as I was reset, perhaps 3-4 times saving tenants on that setting, and it took less that five minutes to see Amber existing building with suitcase. I believe whatever game testing is done, it is same manner using hyper speed, so it get slipped out of tester attention how grindy game gets with normal speed. So set the MC walk speed to hyper speed and you will pass it at one breathe.

Last edited:

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
is this really a harem or is there other guys fucking the girls and can it be avoided?(truly avoided meaning it doesn't happen at all)

Smrtguy85

Aug 9, 2018
Okay I can't play this update at all. I can't get past Buddy shooting Parker. It shuts down on me after about 5 seconds of after everytime. Can someone give me hints as was I'm doing wrong or if it's a problem with the game itself.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
I was playing this game at hyper speed since beginning, as I can’t tolerate map crawling, NLT, is being smart, added this feature in game setting while ago. Perhaps this somehow hacks those lightenings, as I was reset, perhaps 3-4 times saving tenants on that setting, and it took less that five minutes to see Amber existing building with suitcase. I believe whatever game testing is done, it is same manner using hyper speed, so it get slipped out of tester attention how grindy game gets with normal speed. So set the MC walk speed to hyper speed and you will pass it at one breathe.
Thanks man I didn't even know there was that option. It made the mini game a walk in the park.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
here is the update only lust v92092 to v94101

copy the files of this update (179mo) in the full version v92092
copy what? "179mo"? oO never updated like this and i am confused. o i copy www folder? more explanation please

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes