gubl

May 31, 2018
Its a short one but full of story. So next game is in Cape Verde and will deal with more serum stuff? OK, I don't mind that. Do hope NLT will finish with the bang. Still don't know what that rose kamasutra page is and game can still add more content.
My speculation, those rose kamasutra pages will be adding new scenes into gallery you access trough elevator. That gallery room has long row of beds with character picture, and room itself has similar rose tint. NLT will probably make us run trough some mini quests to collect those with occasional updates, so game is over yet. :)

Reactions: wicked 035

gubl

May 31, 2018
Can't get past the lightning bolts in the school. My speed is set on "normal". When I use my phone and try to use options to change my speed to "fast" or "hyper" nothing changes. I highlight "hyper", press ENTER but still move at the normal speed. When I look to see what my speed is on the phone it still says "normal" even though I just chose "hyper". No way I can continue.
Interesting... it looks like some bug to me. I started playing LE from version v23 and hyper speed has been available since then. try a few things: 1) start new game and set the speed to hyper speed and see if it retains. 2) if you still have v92 intact on your PC, load your last save for v92 there, change setting check if it retains, then copy that save to v 94 and complete the quest. Speed setting is saved is in save file, so if rpgmsaveeditor can open LE save filed, you may try updating it that way as well , but you need to figure out variable name and value.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
What the hell with the lightning, I will be really disappointed if I can't finish the game because of that!

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes