Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Can't get past the lightning bolts in the school. My speed is set on "normal". When I use my phone and try to use options to change my speed to "fast" or "hyper" nothing changes. I highlight "hyper", press ENTER but still move at the normal speed. When I look to see what my speed is on the phone it still says "normal" even though I just chose "hyper". No way I can continue.
View attachment 417280

• Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Lust Epidemic [v94101] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3.93 GB

Download Win (347 MB): - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Can't some one give us a crunched version for this? cause i use only Mega for downloads and Mega has a Limit of 3 GB downloads per day.
If you don't pay for static public ip, then in most cases your public ip is dynamic, so just disconnect and connect. Your ip will change and you will be able to continue to download without waiting.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Can't some one give us a crunched version for this? cause i use only Mega for downloads and Mega has a Limit of 3 GB downloads per day.
The best thing for you to do is to use a VPN and connect through it. Besides the benefits of your ISP not knowing what you are downloading, you connect to some random server fooling MEGA into thinking you have a unique connection. Still doesn't solve issues with files that are just too big. A VPN may also allow you to connect to some other file repositories that may not have the same file size restrictions.

If you don't pay for static public ip, then in most cases your public ip is dynamic, so just disconnect and connect. Your ip will change and you will be able to continue to download without waiting.
This doesn't always work, and rarely works with major ISPs (at least in the U.S.). Most ISP's lease you an IP address for 24 hours. Even if you disconnect and reconnect, if it is within the lease period, the head end will give you the same external IP address. All the file repositories used here check the incoming IP and meter downloads by that particular IP.

Reactions: Gabaw

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Great game, shame it seems to be ending, bar a bonus update next time I guess.
For anyone having trouble with lightning, check your phone/options/movement speed - theres a hyper speed option now.
Seems like it should work, but all it does for me is get me killed and restarted quicker...

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes