bdbill

Feb 5, 2018
So i went to fuck violet in the ruins but a scorpion keeps attacking me. When i try to leave map i'm stuck how the hell do i get past the scorpion

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Great game, shame it seems to be ending, bar a bonus update next time I guess.
For anyone having trouble with lightning, check your phone/options/movement speed - theres a hyper speed option now.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
So i went to fuck violet in the ruins but a scorpion keeps attacking me. When i try to leave map i'm stuck how the hell do i get past the scorpion
I'm stuck with the scorpion in the ruins?
Any idea?
If you have Simon car keys, you can take a lamp from his car, as i remember it's from the back and combine it with flashlight.

Or it about this update? Then i just haven't noticed them at hyper speed )))

Last edited:

Smrtguy85

Aug 9, 2018
So I figured out my problem and finished the update. The only thing I am missing is one of the photo's in the album. Can someone give me a link or list to where all the photo's are? Thanks!

TabooDad50

Mar 18, 2019
copy what? "179mo"? oO never updated like this and i am confused. o i copy www folder? more explanation please
What i did since i faced same situation was drop the zip file in my main LE folder, then just hit "Extract Here" chose Yes to all on overwrite and everything worked fine (I did copy my save file tho just in case, but didn't need it) le cap.JPG
what exactly do i have to do on the third floor?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Its a short one but full of story. So next game is in Cape Verde and will deal with more serum stuff? OK, I don't mind that. Do hope NLT will finish with the bang. Still don't know what that rose kamasutra page is and game can still add more content.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm stuck with the scorpion in the ruins?
Any idea?

Patience.
Always move to places where you can move in two directions.
They don't typicall enter the actual corners of the left chamber.

That's how I got through, at least.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Can't get past the lightning bolts in the school. My speed is set on "normal". When I use my phone and try to use options to change my speed to "fast" or "hyper" nothing changes. I highlight "hyper", press ENTER but still move at the normal speed. When I look to see what my speed is on the phone it still says "normal" even though I just chose "hyper". No way I can continue.

Reactions: spetterson
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes