robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I am missing a kamasutra page with Amber the 11th page anyone knows where that is the rest i completed everything.
tricky one...goto out side Kats room (2nd floor west tower) , turn south, goto cabinet on south wall, (with sound on) mouse over wall/cabinet, press space bar, hear click... now move right or left but still on cabinet, mouse over again, an press space bar, 2nd click.. Once you have 2 clicks,, move to 2nd floor east tower (where you got the KS book), 2 cabinet on south wall, repeat for each cabinet,, 2 clicks each total 4 clicks,, page will appear in center of room....

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hey can anyone help with an off-topic question? Trying to remember/find a game I played about a year or so ago, but left because there wasn't much content yet. Assuming more will have been added by now. Can't recall the title.

The main unique feature of the game was that it had an unusual engine which allowed you to do 3D panoramic views of whatever location the main character was in. You could look all around, any direction, up down... I'm not sure that made it a better game, but it was different, anyway.

Other than that, it had a fairly typical set-up. High-school boy as MC, hot mom, hot bitchy sister, gotta make cash, go to school, etc. One detail I remember is getting the mom drunk by finding a bottle of booze in a cabinet in the dining room.

Does this ring any bells with anyone? TIA.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Hey can anyone help with an off-topic question? Trying to remember/find a game I played about a year or so ago, but left because there wasn't much content yet. Assuming more will have been added by now. Can't recall the title.

The main unique feature of the game was that it had an unusual engine which allowed you to do 3D panoramic views of whatever location the main character was in. You could look all around, any direction, up down... I'm not sure that made it a better game, but it was different, anyway.

Other than that, it had a fairly typical set-up. High-school boy as MC, hot mom, hot bitchy sister, gotta make cash, go to school, etc. One detail I remember is getting the mom drunk by finding a bottle of booze in a cabinet in the dining room.

Does this ring any bells with anyone? TIA.
The Twist ?

mcbumblehead

Sep 29, 2019
I am stuck at 56%. It tells me to go climb the rock wall, and even though I have the rope and grappling hook, it won't let me. When I get there it just says "I don't think so" and won't let me choose the rope or grappling hook to climb. I do only have one climbing shoe, but can't find the other one. What do I do????

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Capture58.PNG

Here is what our MC said to Valerie (Mom) when he cum inside her. I think that he should be more verbose a little bit so the talk can be more naughty and hornier

Reactions: asd33asd33

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Why no girl in the game admitted that they are fertile when our MC cum inside them? ;) It would be more fun I think

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I am stuck at 56%. It tells me to go climb the rock wall, and even though I have the rope and grappling hook, it won't let me. When I get there it just says "I don't think so" and won't let me choose the rope or grappling hook to climb. I do only have one climbing shoe, but can't find the other one. What do I do????
Try putting them together from the menu

Scar1234

Mar 10, 2019
nope, go back,, but not thru the hedge.. step thru, turn north, goto corner...
Sorry, but I still don't see anything. I'm here now, went back and stepped through the hedge (there's not another way to go back but to step through the hedge?), in the north corner as you said. Is that the right spot where I'm standing? Could you post a screenshot of yours or mark the spot in my screenshot, please? Thanks in advance fr your help!

Playerc

Sep 7, 2019
tricky one...goto out side Kats room (2nd floor west tower) , turn south, goto cabinet on south wall, (with sound on) mouse over wall/cabinet, press space bar, hear click... now move right or left but still on cabinet, mouse over again, an press space bar, 2nd click.. Once you have 2 clicks,, move to 2nd floor east tower (where you got the KS book), 2 cabinet on south wall, repeat for each cabinet,, 2 clicks each total 4 clicks,, page will appear in center of room....
Ok rob, thx...

Playerc

Sep 7, 2019
It's worked! THX

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Sorry, but I still don't see anything. I'm here now, went back and stepped through the hedge (there's not another way to go back but to step through the hedge?), in the north corner as you said. Is that the right spot where I'm standing? Could you post a screenshot of yours or mark the spot in my screenshot, please? Thanks in advance fr your help!
ok,, not its not there,, check your inventory for "empty container", or "container of rice"..,. if not check crystal ball, to see if you are on this quest...

Raptor762x51

Sep 29, 2019
Hey guys i may just be retarded but what's the code for the lasers to get chamber key a? Ive got the first set off but cant decipher the book.

VitALL

Feb 3, 2018
I already used the dynamite, I gave it to the security guy to proceed in the woods as asked i the game. So I don't have the dynamite anymore. Is there another way to make another dynamite? I already checked if another empty container reappeared in the room, but there is nothing. Where can I find another empty container? Can someone help?
The first time you need dynamite on 82% of the game. Empty container will be in woods. The second time dynamite will need you on 88% of the game. Empty container will be in room 29. Use crystal ball.
Hey guys i may just be retarded but what's the code for the lasers to get chamber key a? Ive got the first set off but cant decipher the book.

Reactions: Scar1234
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes