Toaster22

Jan 21, 2017
This is a great game. I avoid games made with RPGM as they tend to have too much faffing about. You get lost here, you get lost there, you fight this monster interminably, you fight two more monsters interminably. I've given up on them, even though I'm sure I'm missing a few gems.

But this game is does it right. The wandering around is within fairly tight parameters, there's no interminable hackneyed combat with monsters.

It's the only reason I haven't totally written off games done in the RPGM engine.

captivated

May 27, 2018
guys is there any info when the game will be finished?
i've played the game several updates back, but if the games gonna be finished in maybe 4-6 months then i rather wait for the complete game.:sneaky: makes it more enjoyable

• Sad
Reactions: Gandalf78
Jan 7, 2018
guys is there any info when the game will be finished?
i've played the game several updates back, but if the games gonna be finished in maybe 4-6 months then i rather wait for the complete game.:sneaky: makes it more enjoyable
Looking how dev updates the game i'll say 1 month/1 month and a half tops

mespidey

Aug 16, 2018
I have all kamasutra pages except Valerie 15. I have gone near the purple triangle, stood on it, tried negotiating with it more than once, but to no avail. Help, anyone? I looked up the Idiot's Guide and it said to stand on triangle and go to room 23. Which is room 23?!

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I have done a search and probably missed the comment, but I went to the security room entered 1234 into the computer to shut off the room security but can't find the mystery room. Heeelllp meeee.

Nevermind. I found it but now I am locked in the basement. Where do I get the long wires?

Last edited:

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
I have all kamasutra pages except Valerie 15. I have gone near the purple triangle, stood on it, tried negotiating with it more than once, but to no avail. Help, anyone? I looked up the Idiot's Guide and it said to stand on triangle and go to room 23. Which is room 23?!
Room 23 is on the 2nd floor. From the entrance (with the fountain) go up, east, south and that is Room 23

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
That is for the next update. In the ventilation shaft where you get the 16th Valerie Kamasutra page take the tunnel branch down into a room. There is a welder there but it won't work without electricity. Somehow you will be able to weld the broken ladder and will need it in the woods for progression. I don't know how much more is planned but I would think there is 1 and maybe 2 updates left for completion.
Why don't you use magnet in order to pull the box which can open with your skeleton key?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes