MJS

Feb 19, 2018
View attachment 131127
Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town.

While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Updated: 02/11/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v.17111
Language:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win v.17111: - - - -

Mac v08092: - - -
Thanks @D2K

Extra's: | Enable Incest:

Mac update?

Reactions: itanium

madecant

Nov 3, 2018
how do you get Mrs.Bancroft to move away from the safe in Father Parker's Office so you can put in the code?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
@Stratovarius After you perform the first 'combine' of serum and bottle, it seems to happen automatically (at least it did in this version for me).

General -
What % are we at now at the end of .17111? I have 20%, but not sure if I have everything.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
you should really know the difference between him and developers like gumdrop games
Well, if you do not know as much NLT Media as the other developers do not work alone, a good example of this are the status updates from developers such as Gumdrop Games and Kompas Productions. In fact I do not even consider NLT a game developer, but an opportunist who was forced to migrate from content due to Patreon's new rules.

Reactions: Umaru Chan

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well, if you do not know as much NLT Media as the other developers do not work alone, a good example of this are the status updates from developers such as Gumdrop Games and Kompas Productions. In fact I do not even consider NLT a game developer, but an opportunist who was forced to migrate from content due to Patreon's new rules.
shall i repeat the reply i gave you or give you this question do you know how much money gumdrop games makes a month when he provides nothing for 7 months?

GumDrop Games makes $ 8,361 a month not per update :noexpression:

this developer is an artist who makes comics and makes games the fact the last update was probably a week ago is the reason why this update was so small

the fact he actually makes updates two times a month for his game while dual family hasnt gotten an update in 7 months proves my point

Nuke.gif B82QCyA.gif

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Poster just above said they're at 20%... hmmm...
im at 17% and i gotten everything to my knowledge and unlocked all the available outfits due to cheats
good update, but i can't wait for something with mom :FeelsGoodMan:
same mommy and Amanda are the best thick milfs ftw :D going to give you a gift on your profile

Reactions: L☹VE
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes