madecant

Nov 3, 2018
how to get her to move her big ass out from in front of the safe? it says to search the office to help her, i've searched the office and everywhere else and it still says that, i even found i guess the clue on the desk but it stays on the desk so i can't give it to her. and she won't move from in front of the damned safe!

Same problem, did you figure it out

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Guys, I think I might have solved the mystery of "behind the south wall cabinets".
You need to click on 6 switches: 2 switches at West Top Tower and 4 switches at East Top Tower. (There are 'click' sounds when you click on the switches.)
Then a hidden heart container will appear at East Top Tower.
I have uploaded picture guides for easier reference.
View attachment 155991 View attachment 155990 View attachment 155989 View attachment 155992
then with new game system it wont needed right? i mean when you play an easy game you get all of them

jackienomad

Oct 25, 2017
Right click, then use phone, then save ;)
You must be misunderstood my question, I think I didn't explain it that well. My saved from previous version doesn't work with the new version so I downloaded a saved file but I don't know where to put it to work.

Stratovarius

Nov 3, 2018
What should i do, when Brad sleeps with Amber in his Room together and the next hint is:
"Now is as good a time as any to use the Serum on Mrs.Bancroft."

If I speak to Mrs. Bancroft, the Brad should shown a clue.. (and choose an Item). But at every(!) Item, that I choose, the answer is:
"Stop fooling around Brad"

Location of Talking:
Location Brancroft.png

List of currently Items:
Items.png

What's the next step? What should I found or where should I go?

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
You must be misunderstood my question, I think I didn't explain it that well. My saved from previous version doesn't work with the new version so I downloaded a saved file but I don't know where to put it to work.
www folder sub folder save
LustEpidemic-PC-v17111\www\save
But wtf with this game? when the safe is unlocked game just freeze

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
What should i do, when Brad sleeps with Amber in his Room together and the next hint is:
"Now is as good a time as any to use the Serum on Mrs.Bancroft."

If I speak to Mrs. Bancroft, the Brad should shown a clue.. (and choose an Item). But at every(!) Item, that I choose, the answer is:
"Stop fooling around Brad"

Location of Talking:
View attachment 172377

List of currently Items:
View attachment 172378

What's the next step? What should I found or where should I go?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes