ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
do you have any idea what im missing?
Post a save, and I'll take a peek. I mostly follow the hints but I click on everything in a new room as well. Maybe I just got lucky.

PS - the safe is NOT a percent; I just checked as I hadn't done it with it being buggy.

EDIT - Got it; give me a few

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I hate to play RPGM games. This running around on these maps just annoys the hell out of me.
There is a lot of moving around, but there is an option to set the walk speed to go super fast. You can move form one end of the map to the other in about 5 seconds. Not sure if that helps.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Not having a changelog is a bummer. Could be 1 remade image. Could be a new story arc with hours of content. Only so much MEGA in a day... might try it once I try everything else on my list. If I remember. Which I likely won't xD

Reactions: El Perverso

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
As a fellow rpgm hater I have to say you won't even remember this is a rpgm game after a while belive me. Really fun to play
i only play rpg makers that are fun to play or that have a recollection room lucky this game has and is both

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
There is a lot of moving around, but there is an option to set the walk speed to go super fast. You can move form one end of the map to the other in about 5 seconds. Not sure if that helps.
Hm...maybe. We'll see.
As a fellow rpgm hater I have to say you won't even remember this is a rpgm game after a while belive me. Really fun to play
I've tried 1 or 2 rpgm games and they were fun except for the run around stuff. I'll give it a try later on and see if i forget about it. :D

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes