Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
In the newest full save, where are everyone? I can't find them.

Found them after like 20 minutes lol

Take the portal from the front courtyard and go up.

Last edited:

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
guys how to open the old chest in third floor the white one ??
and how get to the radiator . the broken one ??

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Ok is there an updated guide from 92% to now????? I got the crystal ball to tell me to go to the third floor to get what I need to cross the gap... the ladder???

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
all contents are avaible both in normal and hard mode guys? If yes why the difficoulty option? thanks

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
all contents are avaible both in normal and hard mode guys? If yes why the difficoulty option? thanks
Yes there's no difference content wise.

In this game you can earn hearts which shows how your relationship develops with the girls.
Hard mode you have to collect heart container (basically heart slots) which you have to assign to a girl.
If you were to earn a heart but not have a free heart container assigned to that girl then you'd lose the heart.

In the early days of the game development there was no hard or normal mode and this was part of the game
but a lot of people (me included) thought this was just an annoying feature as it didn't really serve much of a purpose apart from making the game harder and potentially losing out on content (because you need certain amount of hearts to access scenes).

Normal mode just gives you unlimited heart containers so you can never lose a heart when you earn it in game and don't have to go looking for heart containers and going to the trouble of assigning them to girls.

So long story short hard mode makes it harder for no real reason or benefit.
I'm guessing it's just for people that like torturing themselves. ;)

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes