jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Ok finaly I fix the problem : You have to see with attention the photo you have collected. I had to do it twice and synthia came lol !

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
In the forest there is such same portal, he near destroyed Church. How to pass the forest, it is written in the note, in the Church itself.

As I recall, you go twice up, twice down, and once to the left. There will be a Kamasutra, you need to stand on the purple triangle, and it will appear in the building.
you mean up and down the stairs of the church ??

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
The filesupload link for linux is dead. Should I just download the windows version and use the RPG MV linux launcher ?

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
I got Lust Epidemic's latest build to work under Mac OS Catalina, but I couldn't save the save files. When I ran the latest build using the instructions making Lust Epidemic for Mac, Mac OS Catalina refused to run it. I used something else, The latest build of Treasure of Nadia but placing all the www files of Lust Epidemic into Treasure of Nadia's resources/app.nw, and it worked. But finding out that it stopped reading the js file making it impossible of getting my old save files back. Just drag all the files from the PC Version of Lust Epidemic file into the latest build of Treasure of Nadia's resources/app.nw and tell mac to replace all the files, I found that removing any files from the Treasure of Nadia will make your Mac OS Catalina not work at all. Maybe someone will figure it out and make a fix.

PS, the incest patch dose still work as well.(y)

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
In the starting trailer there is a 4 (or 5 I don't remember) member sex scene with a black guy too. The scene is avaible in game or not? thanks

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes