Aug 8, 2017
In the forest there is such same portal, he near destroyed Church. How to pass the forest, it is written in the note, in the Church itself.

As I recall, you go twice up, twice down, and once to the left. There will be a Kamasutra, you need to stand on the purple triangle, and it will appear in the building.
Thank You Alpine Eagle. Forgot about the 'maze in the woods'
Got it. (all that just to add one more to the chamber :/ )
but hey... wasn't doing anything else productive at the moment - so it worked out
Thanks again!

Dec 15, 2017
Is the game better with Incest patch ? as in does the story make sense or is IP required ?
I mean, I guess it depends on what you want. I personally enjoy the incest taboo, so for me it was better. It also made Valerie's (The MC's Mom with patch installed) and Brad's relationship make more sense and work better than if she was just the school's president and Brad was just a student. I will say I have only played with the incest patch, so maybe the story works without it, but I don't see how well it would with how the dialog is written.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I try'd playing this game for a few minutes however to many other dudes tapping who the mc is trying to tap including the mother/principle l Lost interest rely fast becouse of that I also Hate that I can not rename the m.c

Lonewolf2212

Jun 8, 2017
Can anyone post screenshots of what the new scene with Deb in the bonus area is like please, don't have access to my comp at the mo

Reactions: f4f4
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes