AA0

Jan 27, 2018
I am having a hard time finding the AM11 page, is there something needed to unlock it? I have all others, and now finding this guide I see the correct spot (I remember a hint about it in game but it never showed up when I went there)

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Are there any missables here? I wanna enjoy this without using any walkthroughs or guides

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Very strange. Where exactly do you go, in the elevator? And how many percent of the game you have passed?
Which version of the game do you use?
i am in the entrance i right click my mouse -phone-bonus area,i can buy the goth outfit for amber but i cannot exit
i am at 10% of the game and i am using version 98112 crunched

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i am in the entrance i right click my mouse -phone-bonus area,i can buy the goth outfit for amber but i cannot exit
i am at 10% of the game and i am using version 98112 crunched
To buy an outfit, you must have 4 coins.
To get out of there, you have to go down.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Had to play from beginning. Skipping all dialogue 8:30 hours.
That's an "interesting" method to use to "catch up". o_O:unsure:

Personally I would of used the game's in-built hint system to gather information about what needs to be done next, and then used my PDF viewer's in-built text search feature to scan CooperLee77's "Idiots Guide To Lust Epidemic" for related terms. :cool:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
That's an "interesting" method to use to "catch up". o_O:unsure:

Personally I would of used the game's in-built hint system to gather information about what needs to be done next, and then used my PDF viewer's in-built text search feature to scan CooperLee77's "Idiots Guide To Lust Epidemic" for related terms. :cool:
Been so long I didn't remember it existed. By the time I realized it was a thing. I was already commited and the previous versions and saves had been deleted. But yeah, wish I had done that method as well

forever42

Oct 20, 2019
the mobile version, where are the save games saved? I got tired of searching the phone for the data folder, but nothing comes out:(:(

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
maybe some current guide
To v92 - https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v98112-nlt-media.15687/page-442#post-1989935
From v89 to v97 - https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v98112-nlt-media.15687/page-668#post-2608412
I get this error right after i enter vals room first time
Compressed version?
I have faults with a radiator
There are two broken radiators in the game. To fix them, you need to find spare parts.
the mobile version, where are the save games saved? I got tired of searching the phone for the data folder, but nothing comes out:(:(
On the pages already written where are the saves. Use the search on the thread to find this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: forever42

mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017
i cant get the phone signal. ive done everything so far, nut every time i go to the roof it saxs its to dangerous, ho back inside.

deksav

Sep 30, 2018
I finished this version, and it seems the game is complete. What else will be added in 1.0? Is it only bugfixes, or something, left?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes