TodorokiShoto

Oct 9, 2017
Im having the same problems so if someone can answer this it would be greatly appreciatedthe only thing I know is the spot it is in but the only thing that happens when I go there and click on the corners of the tables are some flashes.
Nvm I finally figured it out. For the person who I quoted; go to the table (cabinets) on the 2 floor of the west tower and click on the corners till you see two flashes. Then do the same to the two "tables" on the second floor of the east tower.

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
how many more updates till the game gets finished? Ive been holding out till its done for so long now. i was hoping it would be done by the holidays

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
The game is already completed. The things remaining are only some extra scenes with non-cast members (ladies from NLT's comics). Still I think 2 or max. 3 updates are remaining so it will be done in max. 1.5 months.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hello

I stuck here:
"There may be something hidden in Katherine's room that can be used to unlock the upstairs storage cabinet"

In Katherine's room unfortunately nothing flashes...
I can't get any further here.
Does anyone have an idea?

SASAL

Oct 13, 2016
The last Kamasutra page is driving me crazy, Amanda 15 : Reverse Cowgirl Anal. I read the idiots guide to go to the locker room & see a flashing thing in there but nothing is flashing & I do not posses some Locker key. Any help from you guys?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The last Kamasutra page is driving me crazy, Amanda 15 : Reverse Cowgirl Anal. I read the idiots guide to go to the locker room & see a flashing thing in there but nothing is flashing & I do not posses some Locker key. Any help from you guys?
Go further in the story, and you will find the key to the locker. Don't forget to use hints.

dutch96

Mar 1, 2019
I had same issue..... try the control room... there is a locker key on the table.

AA0

Jan 27, 2018
Nvm I finally figured it out. For the person who I quoted; go to the table (cabinets) on the 2 floor of the west tower and click on the corners till you see two flashes. Then do the same to the two "tables" on the second floor of the east tower.
Thanks! Worked

MrJBJ

Mar 15, 2019
Are all scenes just an MC + number of females?
I mean is there just one penis per scene or you can get multiple males and females?:giggle:

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes