Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I would very much like a short and blunt answer myself ...
WHERE DO WE GET WHATEVER IT IS THAT THE RADIATOR PUZZLE UNLOCKS?
Also ... could you give us some pointers when to do the puzzle and where to start?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I would very much like a short and blunt answer myself ...
WHERE DO WE GET WHATEVER IT IS THAT THE RADIATOR PUZZLE UNLOCKS?
Also ... could you give us some pointers when to do the puzzle and where to start?
As far as I remember, turning on all the radiators will turn off some kind of laser field. You can start anywhere. Turn on all the radiators that will meet on the way.
I can also make a map with the location of the radiators.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That would be marvelous. Also .. if it would not be too much of a bother .. stick them in a PDF.

This seems to be a recurring issue ... most players, I assume, play without sound and miss a lot.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
That would be marvelous. Also .. if it would not be too much of a bother .. stick them in a PDF.

This seems to be a recurring issue ... most players, I assume, play without sound and miss a lot.
Radiators
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
11 radiators

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kamipro they say 1 and 15 of each month comes the update .. so ...

Alpine Eagle I am guessing Mendel's room unlocks last during game play ... that would be the earliest point in the story to start doing the puzzle?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Kamipro they say 1 and 15 of each month comes the update .. so ...

Alpine Eagle I am guessing Mendel's room unlocks last during game play ... that would be the earliest point in the story to start doing the puzzle?
Mendel's room unlocks almost halfway through the game when he falls asleep on a chair opposite the stairs to the third floor. I don't remember exactly how many percent of the game it is.

Naturally at the very beginning of the game, radiators are not available. But they are not needed yet. Towards the end of the game you will need to turn off the lasers to advance further.
When is the final update coming?
The update will be the first of December, but it is not the final one.

4 scenes will be added to the chamber. Will remain one.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

juznone

Oct 7, 2017
Hey guys, i follow the walkthrough and managed to final scene. Halfway thru the game the amount of coin that i get aren't the same as it supposed to be..This started from buying office suit, i supposed to have four but i only have 3 at that point.. so i recheck all the rooms and started collecting all the coin till the end. After buying all the outfit i still have 2 coin.. i was wondering if i supposed to have 3 coin instead of 2 coin? Thx

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Which control room? The Security one? Did check that but nothing there
I don't remember, but you must have missed something. Maybe the key to the locker is somewhere in the wall, which needs to be broken with a pickaxe?
Check, maybe the key is in your inventory.

white4zion

Nov 1, 2017
Okay so i downloaded the full save, but i have no idea where the girls are at. I just want to use the kamasutra.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes