manpman

Dec 10, 2017
I can't import the save game from pc to android
Always got (Type Error - Cannot read property 'pages' of null)

I have finished all the game, pls i need completed save game for android

zabel1973

Oct 26, 2017
good, can anyone help me, I can not turn off the laiser on the 3rd floor, I can not unravel the code in the message that Katerine gave me. can anyone help me in this regard

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Both files where moved into my save folder and tried to load it up and get an error message
In what folder do you throw them into?
You're the only one with a problem with my saves.
Someone can pass a file with the last game, which has been deleted from me. thanks
Save? Look at my signature
The mega.nz file for Mac doesn't exist. Can this be updated please?
Download the only update
good, can anyone help me, I can not turn off the laiser on the 3rd floor, I can not unravel the code in the message that Katerine gave me. can anyone help me in this regard
Somewhere on the pages I wrote all the codes that are in the game. (Use search)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NLT said 44 days ago
The secret sex chamber will start to be filled in with the November 1st Patreon release.

Is it FULL yet?

Reactions: trinent

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NLT tips:

NLT said 65 days ago
The collectibles count toward the %. Check the crystal ball to see what you're missing.

NLT said 63 days ago
It should also show a list of what you have and what you can get. The difference is the % difference. For example if you have 7 of 8 outfits, you are missing 1 outfit.

NLT said 32 days ago
It's a problem with Catalina. Soon the full version will be available and that will have Catalina compatibility. Catalina compatibility starts with .96102 [Mac problems]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NO UPDATE YET ... DAY IS LONG AND RELAXING THO ... LOOK OUT FOR THE LATE NIGHT SHENANIGANS!
Nov 15 at 6:07pm

Treasure of Nadia v.06112 & Lust Epidemic v.98112

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry, guys, i try to ask again
I've not found the second climbing shoe. After the red boxes (first shoe) I went to the locker room before the basament) There were two sparks. But when i clicked on the only the kamasutra page poped up.
How can I get the other shoe?
Thx
Please help

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry, guys, i try to ask again
I've not found the second climbing shoe. After the red boxes (first shoe) I went to the locker room before the basament) There were two sparks. But when i clicked on the only the kamasutra page poped up.
How can I get the other shoe?
Thx
Please help
Do what the hints tell you to do.

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
I literally just finished this game this morning just to find out another is released?? Thank god November just ended :ROFLMAO:

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
I literally just finished this game this morning just to find out another is released?? Thank god November just ended :ROFLMAO:
His last game he is working now on is way better than this one. Graphics and animations are insane in Treasure of Nadia.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes