Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I am always getting errorx80004005 while extracting can anyone help with that
When extracting an archive? Try checking it for errors. (Alt + T WinRar)
Also try to restore the archive (Alt + R). If this does not help, download the archive again.

Or an error when starting the game?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is this game play like visual novel or you still have to moving around RPGMaker 2D pixel enviroment?

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all. I've not found the second climbing shoe. After the red boxes (first shoe) I went to the locker room before the basament) There were two sparks. But when i clicked on the only the kamasutra page poped up.
How can I get the other shoe?
Thx

Dan19

May 5, 2018
i only found 15/16 photos do you know where i can see a list to see which one o missed, or where i can find the last one?

SASAL

Oct 13, 2016
I don't remember, but you must have missed something. Maybe the key to the locker is somewhere in the wall, which needs to be broken with a pickaxe?
Check, maybe the key is in your inventory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just found it, it was laying randomly at the 3rd floor, on the floor just as you enter on the right side. Thanks tho, now I have all the content :)

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all. I've not found the second climbing shoe. After the red boxes (first shoe) I went to the locker room before the basament) There were two sparks. But when i clicked on the only the kamasutra page poped up.
How can I get the other shoe?
Thx
up

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes