PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I'm stuck, I can't go back to the room where the fast travel was first activated because according to the guide that's where the other wheel is. It's behind a locked door which I don't have the access card to. Closest I can get to is the room where Buddy locked me up. Help!

forever42

Oct 20, 2019
To v92 - https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v98112-nlt-media.15687/page-442#post-1989935
From v89 to v97 - https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v98112-nlt-media.15687/page-668#post-2608412

Compressed version?

There are two broken radiators in the game. To fix them, you need to find spare parts.

On the pages already written where are the saves. Use the search on the thread to find this post.
can you help me find it, I don't know much about this please

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I'm stuck, I can't go back to the room where the fast travel was first activated because according to the guide that's where the other wheel is. It's behind a locked door which I don't have the access card to. Closest I can get to is the room where Buddy locked me up. Help!
Use hints and you will not miss anything. What does the hint say?
Valerie kamasutra 16 where?
Isn't that the one in the chest in the vent? If so, you need a magnet, and the key to the chest.
is the game complete? should i start Nadia.
Yes completed. There are a couple of scenes left in the sex chamber.
can you help me find it, I don't know much about this please
One radiator is on the third floor in the East wing (secret radiator). The second broken radiator is on the second floor, in the West wing.
On how to get to the secret radiator, it is written on the previous pages. Use thread search to find the answer to your question.
I don't remember where the parts are. But if you use hints in the game, then you will not miss anything.
help i cant find the last photo???16th photo
Before entering the castle. This answer has been answered more than once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which radiator you can't activate?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2019
when is the next update... ! Cant wait i just want to relate with Nadia!... And how the game was continuing its part...? NLT dev are goods

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
How to get Valerie's 15th kamasutra page? I'm standing on a purple triangle thing and nothing is happening.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I was full game. Now I want to play the kamasutra where I have to go. Thank you
Kamasutra is poses with girls. Talk to the girl, choose Play, you will find yourself in her room, then choose poses.
How to get Valerie's 15th kamasutra page? I'm standing on a purple triangle thing and nothing is happening.
You need to go to the forest, near the Ruined Church.
Somewhere on the pages I already wrote about it, and attached screenshots. Use the thread search.

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "Đại bàng núi, bài: 2680587, thành viên: 1361164"]
Kamasutra đang tạo dáng với các cô gái. Nói chuyện với cô gái, chọn Chơi, bạn sẽ thấy mình trong phòng của cô ấy, sau đó chọn tư thế.

Bạn cần phải đi vào rừng, gần Nhà thờ đổ nát.
Ở đâu đó trên các trang tôi đã viết về nó, và đính kèm ảnh chụp màn hình. Sử dụng tìm kiếm chủ đề.
[/ TR Đăng tin]Hi pro
I downloaded the save file and downloaded the game. Currently, I cannot find any characters. please help me. thank you. Sorry, I do not speak English, hope you understand.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded the save file and downloaded the game. Currently, I cannot find any characters. please help me. thank you. Sorry, I do not speak English, hope you understand.
Tất cả các nhân vật trong rừng. (Nơi trò chơi đã kết thúc)
All characters in the forest. (Where the game ended.)

Last edited:

TodorokiShoto

Oct 9, 2017
I am having a hard time finding the AM11 page, is there something needed to unlock it? I have all others, and now finding this guide I see the correct spot (I remember a hint about it in game but it never showed up when I went there)
Im having the same problems so if someone can answer this it would be greatly appreciatedthe only thing I know is the spot it is in but the only thing that happens when I go there and click on the corners of the tables are some flashes.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes