bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
i have the game v.94101. so there is any patch to get it v.99121 instead of download it again from beginning ?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That would be marvelous. Also .. if it would not be too much of a bother .. stick them in a PDF.

This seems to be a recurring issue ... most players, I assume, play without sound and miss a lot.
hey yo canto who is this girl who walks in your signature? these animations and body are really good!

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Quick questions:
Can I go to the elevator after the story is finished?
Lisa ist yet included, riggt? :cry:
for lovely Prisia I have to go through 400 doors.
My count was 371. Can I go through the same normal door 29 times? I don’t know where there should be the rest of doors.
aunt Sarah scene is yummy but I would have loved he would also bang her from the front and suck on dem nice aunt titties

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Quick questions:
Can I go to the elevator after the story is finished?
Lisa ist yet included, riggt? :cry:
for lovely Prisia I have to go through 400 doors.
My count was 371. Can I go through the same normal door 29 times? I don’t know where there should be the rest of doors.
aunt Sarah scene is yummy but I would have loved he would also bang her from the front and suck on dem nice aunt titties
Yes, at any time
No
There are no 400 doors in the game, so you can go through the same one many times.
Who's Sarah? (Game over, one update left)

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
As far as I remember, turning on all the radiators will turn off some kind of laser field. You can start anywhere. Turn on all the radiators that will meet on the way.
I can also make a map with the location of the radiators.
The numbers on the wall next to laserbeams corresponds to the amount of radiators you have turned on if I remember right.

Malkavian666

Sep 24, 2019
hmm, good looking game but i find the player character gross well that is my kind way of putting it. To me he looks like someone who looks like he could use some good fist to face action, and really don't enjoy looking at his ugly mug. in almost every seen.
well I needed to get that out of my systems,feels good..ah free forum therapy is the best.

Although I'm curious what the general thought are on 3rd person few vs POV

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hmm, good looking game but i find the player character gross well that is my kind way of putting it. To me he looks like someone who looks like he could use some good fist to face action, and really don't enjoy looking at his ugly mug. in almost every seen.
well I needed to get that out of my systems,feels good..ah free forum therapy is the best.

Although I'm curious what the general thought are on 3rd person few vs POV
I do not have a problem with MC, he still looks better as all MCs from Honey Select games (because there is literally only on male model).

About 3rd or POV I don't care, because I do not see myself as MC. My view is the god-mode and MC and all other characters are pawns. This is also the reason why I do not care who has sex with the girls - as long it isn't forced rape, cuckhold, extrem femdom etc.

NLT was a bit lazy in customization of the girls in LE and for some girls in ToN too. Val, Amber, Amanda use the same body type (same assets for boobs, asses) with different hair assets. Noticeable it is for the two girls in the chambers. They are literally twins. You can see that when you look through the images stored in the www folder (decrypt in compressed version).

Deleted member 1610159

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
I do not have a problem with MC, he still looks better as all MCs from Honey Select games (because there is literally only on male model).

About 3rd or POV I don't care, because I do not see myself as MC. My view is the god-mode and MC and all other characters are pawns. This is also the reason why I do not care who has sex with the girls - as long it isn't forced rape, cuckhold, extrem femdom etc.

NLT was a bit lazy in customization of the girls in LE and for some girls in ToN too. Val, Amber, Amanda use the same body type (same assets for boobs, asses) with different hair assets. Noticeable it is for the two girls in the chambers. They are literally twins. You can see that when you look through the images stored in the www folder (decrypt in compressed version).
GOD MODE. it really made me laugh.lol . i guess i play in the same mode.hehe

Malkavian666

Sep 24, 2019
I wish I could play in god mode, then I'd find the biggest strapon and have the girls take turns wiping that silly grin of the MC's face. Hmm I guess I just discovered a hidden femdom kink. well atleast with MC's I don't like...

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
can anyone just help me how can I save everyone from father inside the church? I keep getting these shock

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes