HalGLC

May 12, 2017
That was probably one of the best game endings I've ever seen. Also the best story. I do appreciate when sex games dare to get dark, but I also really appreciate when they do it without getting depressing too. Top notch stuff, going to take a break from NLT so ToN can build up some updates

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
how to get incest patch? I know the link but it doesn't work how do I save the incest patch please help!!
You go into the data in the game files, open the 'names' file (should by default open in notepad) and literally replace all of it with all of what's in the patch. Instead of a download it's a simple copy/paste

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I know we just got an update for this game but can you ask NLT when will we get the 100% update?
Now 99%, the next update should be the last.
is the game completed yet ????
No, but the plot is complete.
15/16 photos - cannot figure out what I'm missing...
Any help would be much appreciated
You are missing a "Pinup of Lisa Stonewell"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1061797

Look they're not hard to find.

You need to collect all the Photos, Kamasutra pages, go through the door 400 times, and cum on the girl's face more than 10 times.
"Go through the door" means. Every door?

Sep 14, 2019
anyone having the full save pls i lost it accidently... While editing it through with save editor... I jus completed 97% of it ☹

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
The incest patch in the OP is not compatible with the last version of the game. I see new words in the "name.txt".

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Is there going to be a version where you can choose either which characters you have relations with or more choice in what the pc does in them? I didn't care for pretty-much only being able to go through a single path in the last demo of this I played.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Is there going to be a version where you can choose either which characters you have relations with or more choice in what the pc does in them? I didn't care for pretty-much only being able to go through a single path in the last demo of this I played.
This version is basically finished. There are no more versions. What you see is what you get!

James3

Dec 12, 2018
This version is basically finished. There are no more versions. What you see is what you get!
How far back are the ones on Newgrounds then? Someone could also just answer the question on whether it gets better about the railroading in general, too.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes