cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there someone so kind to upload the latest Mac version working on Mac Catelina??
(v96102) version is not working. thnx
I really don't understand Mac user and their lack of problem solving specially Mac/Catalina-related problems. o_O

This thread is full with solutions for macOS Catalina -> use search function. And there is still Google you could use.

D

Deleted member 2738

Followed the walkthrough word for word and when I get to the scene to add strawberry jam to the yoghurt, there's no options to add condiments or jizz in it and it finishes.
The closest thing to an answer I've found from searching the thread is to select all the bad options, which I've done.
It's been a year since those questions have been asked and they still haven't been properly answered or fixed.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Wt says: "South East (Room 21) Click on table in the North West corner You found a Coin [34] You found a Sleeping Bag You found the Machete Sharpener "
i found all things but no machete sharpener. i'm using v.80072. this problem is related to my old version?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Wt says: "South East (Room 21) Click on table in the North West corner You found a Coin [34] You found a Sleeping Bag You found the Machete Sharpener "
i found all things but no machete sharpener. i'm using v.80072. this problem is related to my old version?
You better upgrade your version. Your old saves will work with a newer version.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Pretty good game with well written characters and funny dialogue also MC was a really likable dude, was mainly interested in the story itself than anything else, the plot twists and revelations just kept coming and coming. The scenes ware very enjoyable mainly because they ware short and sweet. Was hoping for some preg scenes at the end of the game after all that buildup, especially with Val, but I understand that its way to much trouble to morph the models, then clothes then fuck around with posing and so on. The being said it took me like 10 hours to finish it, would probably taken twice more if not for the walk-through.
Going to wait about a year or so before checking out their other game, same as I did with this one

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Why on earth do they all have bitchface?
Because of the attitude with the works they're in.

I'd still like an answer from someone on whether they ever really put choices in the game or if it's still essentially a linear VN that you have to move a game sprite around in. Railroading.jpg

KingCreeper

Mar 10, 2018
So I found the answer to the code in the basement, that unlocks the lasers allowing acces to the second dolly wheel, in this thread (thanks for that), but I'm wondering is there some hint - maybe in a note - to that code that I have missed? It seems far fetched that you should be able to guess how to combine those numbers from the gravestones without a hint.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It seems far fetched that you should be able to guess how to combine those numbers from the gravestones without a hint.
Not far fetched. The pattern of the code was clear and if people don't read dialogues/notes and don't click on all subjects they might have missed it.

You should try The Secret of Monkey Island, a game with real "hard" puzzles to solve. ;)

Reactions: Xanado

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Not far fetched. The pattern of the code was clear and if people don't read dialogues/notes and don't click on all subjects they might have missed it.

You should try The Secret of Monkey Island, a game with real "hard" puzzles to solve. ;)
And while playing Monkey Island, keep in mind that that game is considered one of the easiest and nicest adventure games of the time. Most if not all puzzles are fair and logical.

I general, I doubt many who get stuck in these games even try for more than three minutes. Most of the time the puzles are extremely easy, the annoying thing is when things appear in locations you've already searched.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And while playing Monkey Island, keep in mind that that game is considered one of the easiest and nicest adventure games of the time. Most if not all puzzles are fair and logical.
Monkey Island 1 easy??? Sure, part 2 and especially part 3 were easy, but part 1? I'm not sure about it... (Ok, for a seven year old it was damn hard!) Did they make part 1 easier when they published the re-mastered version of it a few years ago? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes