D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Monkey Island 1 easy??? Sure, part 2 and especially part 3 were easy, but part 1? I'm not sure about it... (Ok, for a seven year old it was damn hard!) Did they make part 1 easier when they published the re-mastered version of it a few years ago? :unsure:
Contemporary games it should be compared to are things like King's Quest and Maniac Mansion. Especially the Sierra Games were horrible and made it into a sport of killing the player as often and as unfair as possible. MI1 made it very hard for the player to die, and as I said, all puzzles were fair. MI2 was quite good as well, but it had that notorious puzzle with the monkey wrench.

I don't know if the re-mastered version is different. I have only played the original on the Amiga back in '90. But in general I must say I'm a bit confused about most people here. They want absolutely no challenge at all when playing, still complain if the plot is too linear or if the decisions make no difference, and in general want a walkthrough and CG rips. There are even games that are unplayable without a walkthrough and that's even defended by the fans.

NLT's games rarely have any difficult puzzles, the thing that might justify the use of a walkthrough is as I said that items can appear at locations already visited. That means in worst case, all locations need to be checked over and over again.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Garalina

May 2, 2019
Hey, how can I unlock all the secret scenes ?? I only have 5 unlocked and to be honest I don't know how I did xD

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
So I am a little bit confused, and have a question. I do not see the completed tag, yet by reading changelogs and a couple of pages of comments, it seems that the game is completed. I played it a couple of months ago and been waiting for the final version since then. So can someone tell me is the game completed, and is it worth playing now ( will i get all the content), or should i wait for more updates?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
So I am a little bit confused, and have a question. I do not see the completed tag, yet by reading changelogs and a couple of pages of comments, it seems that the game is completed. I played it a couple of months ago and been waiting for the final version since then. So can someone tell me is the game completed, and is it worth playing now ( will i get all the content), or should i wait for more updates?
Read this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v99121-nlt-media.15687/post-2727450
The plot is completed, so you can play it without missing any content.

• Love
Reactions: splamo and Bolero

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I have a problem with one kamasutra page (reverse cowgirl). The problem is i know where it is, but i knew it only now (i'm on 89% of game progress) and when i read the wt, i tried to take it, but after i clicked the 4 spots (i heard the click sounds) the page didn't appeared. maybe if player doesn't get it at the beginning, then it's impossible to take it?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I have a problem with one kamasutra page (reverse cowgirl). The problem is i know where it is, but i knew it only now (i'm on 89% of game progress) and when i read the wt, i tried to take it, but after i clicked the 4 spots (i heard the click sounds) the page didn't appeared. maybe if player doesn't get it at the beginning, then it's impossible to take it?
I think you mean 'Amber 11'. But there are 6 spots. 4 on the east side where the page appears and 2 on the west side (Right below Katherines room.

fsakino

Apr 14, 2019
I just discovered the game and played it until now with a help of the walkthrough that covers the version 92092, anyone have the new one please?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Whats with the names file having father instead of son? I'm only asking because typing father in search just throws up tons of father parker stuff. Do I just change Father to Son or is there more that needs to change as well?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Where is save file location? If I delete game I lost my save date? (DEV's other games use appdata and even you delete game your saves doesn't go anywhere.) I will copy my save for future updates if our saves will be deleted after deleting game?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Where is save file location? If I delete game I lost my save date? (DEV's other games use appdata and even you delete game your saves doesn't go anywhere.) I will copy my save for future updates if our saves will be deleted after deleting game?
"game_folder"\www\save\
yes
yes
and if you intend to ask "why?", please don't. ask the dev directly.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes