RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
"game_folder"\www\save\
yes
yes
and if you intend to ask "why?", please don't. ask the dev directly.
Well this day's I'm realy shock when I see like this bad save game located games but. Well if I ask him doesn't matter? I dont think so. Whatever thanks <3

Reactions: groq

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Where is save file location? If I delete game I lost my save date? (DEV's other games use appdata and even you delete game your saves doesn't go anywhere.) I will copy my save for future updates if our saves will be deleted after deleting game?
Remember, in Appdata saving lie from Renpy. On RPG Maker they are always in the game folder. Except ToN.
On Renpy save will be stored even if you delete the game (If you do not reinstall Windows). On RPG Maker, you always need to backup the save.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Whats with the names file having father instead of son? I'm only asking because typing father in search just throws up tons of father parker stuff. Do I just change Father to Son or is there more that needs to change as well?
You mean the incest patch?
It must be (This is the original patch. I only changed the name Val to Mom.)

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Remember, in Appdata saving lie from Renpy.
??? o_O
Not a rule.
Summertime Saga, Foot of the Mountains, The Tyrant are made in Ren'py and the save files are stored in game folder. I think it's more an option of the dev. Ex: House of Pleasure, made in Unity (usually Unity games keep the saves in AppData), have the saves in ... guess ... Registry!!! (at least until v.0.4).

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
??? o_O
Not a rule.
Summertime Saga, Foot of the Mountains, The Tyrant are made in Ren'py and the save files are stored in game folder. I think it's more an option of the dev. Ex: House of Pleasure, made in Unity (usually Unity games keep the saves in AppData), have the saves in ... guess ... Registry!!! (at least until v.0.4).
Navigate to these directories
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains-1541095408
I didn't say anything about Unity, I was talking about Renpy and RPG Maker

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
??? o_O
Not a rule.
Ren'Py saves are stored in AppData, the saves you see in Game folder are the linked saves to AppData ;)

And in Unity it depends which "game engine" is used in combination with Unity. Some are stored in AppData, others are stored in Game_Data (Man of the House) and some even stored in AppData + Registry (The Twist).

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I didn't say anything about Unity, I was talking about Renpy and RPG Maker
I know you didn't say anything about Unity games. It was only an example how a dev can make his/her own option.

Navigate to these directories
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains-1541095408
Of course I knew about these folders. I supposed some games use the saves from "...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" and others from game dir.
I never bothered to check. I was wrong and, for this, I apologize. But, ... you made me curious, so I checked what's the story with the dirs.

First:
All RenPy games I checked (around 20) have both "User\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\game_sav" (from now on I'll call it user_dir) and "game_inst\game\saves" (I'll call it game_dir, too lazy to type the whole path).

Second:
Both dirs contain identical autosave files (for the same game, of course).

Third:
For most games, the 2 dirs content is identical for save files. Identical means same content AND timestamp.
For some games, user_dir contains more save files, probably from older versions.
But, for few games, game_dir contains some save files that user_dir don't.

Examples:
"A Wife and a Mother". I found all the autosave files in both locations, but 2 save files only in the game_dir!
"Cure My Addiction". game_dir have 9 save files, user_dir only 2.
Why? I don't know! But the saves are fully functional!

I didn't check all games (I have 69 dirs in \User\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy), but not all games are still installed.
And I never cleaned user_dir, I have enough space.

So, I dug further: which is the main save_dir and which is the backup (or working?) dir?
From RenPy code I found that \User\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\game_save is indeed the save dir (is default, it can be bypassed, changing the code, but I doubt any dev did it).

In the end I suppose game_dir is some kind of working (mirroring?) dir (sorry, but my patience to decompile and read scripts is over).

Oh, and one last test: deleting the content of user_dir doesn't matter; the game will load saves from game_dir.

Ren'Py saves are stored in AppData, the saves you see in Game folder are the linked saves to AppData ;)
Sorry, but there are not links at all, but copies (btw, what kind of links: shortcuts, symlinks or hardlinks? from what I found, none of them ;)). You can read some explanations above.
Obs. My games are on drive E, not C.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
So what does the incest patch change? I'm especially curious about what Amber's relation is since her position in the normal game doesn't seem to lend her to one.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Oh, and one last test: deleting the content of user_dir doesn't matter; the game will load saves from game_dir.
And also if you delete the saves from game_dir, the game will load them from user_dir
I only know that it has something to do with Python, because Renpy is made on it. If you dig into the package appdata you can find a lot of files from it there.
So what does the incest patch change? I'm especially curious about what Amber's relation is since her position in the normal game doesn't seem to lend her to one.
Amber will always be Amber, patch or no patch. If you open the incest patch you can see what names are changed there.
But you can change Amber's name in the patch to Grandma for example. :)
Where can I find something comfortable for Elizabeth to sleep on
When you come to the library, talk to them. Then you need to find a Sleeping Bag. You'll find it in the west wing, on the second floor. Use the hints.

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can you reupload the android mega link?
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.99121.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.12.2019
Or download with Nopy

Reactions: Stick

DanarasDanaras

Apr 16, 2019
Guys please HELP!!!
I Downloaded the latest version, but i dont have the save....i tried another save witth 99% completed game, and i had an error in the elevator scenes (missing png )....
Can someone share a right save file with elevator working??
THANK YOU!!!!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Guys please HELP!!!
I Downloaded the latest version, but i dont have the save....i tried another save witth 99% completed game, and i had an error in the elevator scens (missing png)....
Can someone share a right save file with elevator working??
THANK YOU!!!!
Compressed version?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes