Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It says no errors...i tried the lassve of yours but i have the same problem....a missing png...should i download again the whole game??
What png is missing? Check that there are no extra characters in the file name.
For example , if there is a _ character at the beginning of the file name, delete it. But if you don't have this file, tell me the name and I'll give it to you.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I need help every time I access this elevator room this error message appears
Guys please HELP!!!
I Downloaded the latest version, but i dont have the save....i tried another save witth 99% completed game, and i had an error in the elevator scenes (missing png )....
Can someone share a right save file with elevator working??
THANK YOU!!!!
"missing png" is normally an indicator for compressed version since the original build use rpgmvp files and not png.
I think you two have the same problem..
from predatorphamtom's image I see that there is an error in the file name. The correct file name should be $SexChSara.png

Reactions: predatorphamtom

DanarasDanaras

Apr 16, 2019
What png is missing? Check that there are no extra characters in the file name.
For example , if there is a _ character at the beginning of the file name, delete it. But if you don't have this file, tell me the name and I'll give it to you.
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png All the other images are in rpgmvp form....but i have this message....i tried to find this image but there is no such file in www/img/characters

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So first the v96 patch and then the v99.....where can i find the v96 patch??
First you have to put the V96 patch, then, v97, v98 and v99
Unfortunately I only have v97 v98 and v99
Unfortunately patches spread only to the latest versions. The rest of the patches you will have to look for yourself.
Download the compressed version as suggested by Cold. Or download the whole game. (4.13 Gb)
All this you can find on the first page.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanarasDanaras

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
unfortunately I can't find any file with the name that appears in the image that I published

I decrypted mine into the format you need so this should fix it.
I would say download it and change the file name to what it says your missing if it still doesnt work.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wish someone would just really describe what the incest patch changes instead of just expecting everyone to download and add it.
REALY ????? Don`t you know, what incest is ???? In this case, one of the characters becomes your mother !!!!!

James3

Dec 12, 2018
REALY ????? Don`t you know, what incest is ???? In this case, one of the characters becomes your mother !!!!!
Val is obvious, I was curious what it does with the others, since they're not. Just possible simple word changes if you do them? That's how it's starting to look to me but I haven't seen anything that looks solid about it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Val is obvious, I was curious what it does with the others, since they're not. Just possible simple word changes if you do them? That's how it's starting to look to me but I haven't seen anything that looks solid about it.
Incest patches exist to restore incest content (NPC names from "X" to "Mom" etc) removed from games as Patreon is not happy to have incestual content sold through their site

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm stuck at chasing the squirrel. I checked the walkthrough, but it says to go up to the 3rd floor of the East Tower and smash the wall with the pickaxe. I did, but got Anal Sex Toy instead of the Access Card. Then I'm supposed to find Room #33, but I can't do that because the heavy boxes are in the way. I need to get a 2nd wheel for the dolly, but where is THAT? I know that I missed at least one step somewhere because I'm short a coin, but I don't want to start from scratch at this point.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes