J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
The OP should be updated, right? According to NLT's Patreon account, Lust Epidemic is in v.1.0

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Lust Epidemic v1.0 Update Only (Not compressed, and will not work on the compressed version.)

Full Game v1.0 (Not compressed)
Unfortunately the Google drive option seems to have reached max downloads for the day & the Mega option is too large to download without using their (Mega's) download manager app (Full game 1.0 option in each case).
Any chance we can get the OP updated with these & maybe also get an option for one of the other download sites, like Nopy or UploadHaven, please?
Many thanks in advance.

Redpeach

May 30, 2018
cant seem to find the grappling hook I tried so many times walking to the west wall and walking 4 paces north cant find this at all and the walkthrough doesn't have a picture pls help

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP to v1.0. Thank you very much for sharing the Windows version Alpine Eagle!
And to my hero (as I'm a Linux user myself) BatmanCxnt Thank you for sharing the Linux and Mac version!

Tried running with Wine and just get a white screen when I try to load it up. Any advices on how to fix this?
Linux version is added to OP as well. But in the future for other RPGM MV games: Download , then extract and replace any files in the game directory. After that you run the nw file as an executable.
This works for most RPGM MV games.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Hello, I insist that the elevator password where you are in the security room and how can I activate the blue teleporter, I don't know how to do it, help will be added.

syco11

May 13, 2018
i currently have version 0.97111. any way i can get a patch link so i dont have to download the full game again?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Incest patch? the link on the thread's front page brings me to a post with an attachment, but the attachment doesn't do anything.
The attachment is the incest patch. Simply download that attachment; make sure it's named "names" (names.txt); and put that file in the folder labeled "www" in your game folder (overwrite if necessary).

syco11 You can try and use the search button and find v0.98112 and then v0.99121 patches to update incrementally (and then download the latest update patch); but frankly it'd be probably be easier to just download v1.0.

F95 doesn't keep every game version/update patches on the main page (storage amounts would be insane if they did that for every game) so 99% of the time you're only going to see the latest versions.

EDIT: Nevermind CLDꝜ took care of it for ya

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
i currently have version 0.97111. any way i can get a patch link so i dont have to download the full game again?

1.0 is in OP

Edit:
For anyone that haven't played in a while, here's the oldest patches I have links to:

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Eagerly awaiting the hero who compresses these things. I can't download 4 gigs in a reasonable amount of time.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes