syco11

May 13, 2018
i currently have version 0.97111. any way i can get a patch link so i dont have to download the full game again?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Incest patch? the link on the thread's front page brings me to a post with an attachment, but the attachment doesn't do anything.
The attachment is the incest patch. Simply download that attachment; make sure it's named "names" (names.txt); and put that file in the folder labeled "www" in your game folder (overwrite if necessary).

syco11 You can try and use the search button and find v0.98112 and then v0.99121 patches to update incrementally (and then download the latest update patch); but frankly it'd be probably be easier to just download v1.0.

F95 doesn't keep every game version/update patches on the main page (storage amounts would be insane if they did that for every game) so 99% of the time you're only going to see the latest versions.

EDIT: Nevermind CLDꝜ took care of it for ya

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
i currently have version 0.97111. any way i can get a patch link so i dont have to download the full game again?

1.0 is in OP

Edit:
For anyone that haven't played in a while, here's the oldest patches I have links to:

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Eagerly awaiting the hero who compresses these things. I can't download 4 gigs in a reasonable amount of time.

Jun 14, 2018
The best thing about this game (as QA), that I like is - 1.00 means the game is done. Now I can start it again and the point where I got stuck. I wish them luck with their new game! This is the quality of RPGM game, that rest of the people should try to achieve/compare.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Unfortunately the Google drive option seems to have reached max downloads for the day
A tip: To solve this problem, always add the file (press the +) to your own drive. Then open your own Google drive and create a copy by right clicking on it.

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Congratulations to NTL and all devs and uploaders that made a awnsome work, it was a long run and now is time to restart the game and enjoy it at full resolution

Reactions: contatu
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes