pcarrasco

Apr 2, 2018
Can someone tell me if there is any reward for playing this in hard, extra scenes with the hearts or something? Thanks

PoolDeadPoolxx

Dec 17, 2019
Are all scenes just an MC + number of females?
I mean is there just one penis per scene or you can get multiple males and females?:giggle:

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Lust Epidemic [v1.0] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 4.16GB

Download Win (371MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for providing multiple mirrors when the new trend is only one lazy Mega link for all. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

And even more so because 4.16 GB > 0.37 GB !! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I wish i could send a hundred likes all at once.

metim200

Nov 14, 2017
is the file missing in the mentioned directory?
Yeah there is not a filed named as Balloon.png I was have the version0.9 I just download the version 1 as compressed and put it in the game's folder it gave this error then I use the older version's folder it works but it's still version 0.9 now

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Man the whole restarting the game just to make a save file to replace is BS. After the movie plays the game just force quits due to low memory and I couldn't save anywhere cause the intro's too long.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like the production quality very professional. Interesting and original story as well. Not the biggest fan of puzzle shit though.

Reactions: metallicaphil

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
Man the whole restarting the game just to make a save file to replace is BS. After the movie plays the game just force quits due to low memory and I couldn't save anywhere cause the intro's too long.
if you are low on memory it's because you don't have enough ram, close every other program, and if that doesn't help welp stop playing in a potato

Sep 10, 2018
I have followed all the step, but when I press the save file to load it I got " TypeError Cannot read property 'pages' of null ". What does that even mean ? lol
I'd try a fresh install then repeat the process. That error tends to come about when there has been some kind of shift in the game's files between when the save was made and it was loaded. So my guess is you're running a version that doesn't match with whoever created the savefile you're going for. If you're trying savefile 5 from recently in this thread it works with version 1.0 uncompressed.

Reactions: student00

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi first time downloading the game and I was just wondering if I need to download the update patch as well as the main game ?? Thanks :)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi first time downloading the game and I was just wondering if I need to download the update patch as well as the main game ?? Thanks :)
If you have a previous version, download the update. If not, download the whole game.
complete savegame v 1.0 please
In my signature, under the gifs.

Last edited:
Reactions: chloe.18.lover
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes