Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
anyone knows how to search rpgm savefiles in android
If you have Root, use any non-standard file Manager, there should be a search.
(To previous versions, the author of the port said that Root is not needed. Use the search on the thread, you have to find a path of saves.)

Last edited:

Dave99750

Jan 31, 2018
How to play the content added in the last update? My bonus room still has the same 48 scenes as before, so where is the new content?

Pbpro9988

Feb 25, 2019
Downloaded the 1.0 version and started a new fresh game. I keep getting this error when i enter Vals room for the first time after getting her key card. Is there anything i can do to get beyond this error message or am i dead in the water once the error occurs?

OneI

Aug 4, 2017
Disk is in the woods, 1 room before you join whole group. Where you have new portal to ouside school. Hopefully that makes sense? :D

Reactions: beategg

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.
Hey sorry if I sound stupid, but when I click on the link provided I just go to the page shown here. What do I do now? Sorry if I sound dumb, usually when I'm getting a patch they just have a download link.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey sorry if I sound stupid, but when I click on the link provided I just go to the page shown here. What do I do now? Sorry if I sound dumb, usually when I'm getting a patch they just have a download link.
save it as name.txt and replace it with the original file in www folder.

Reactions: TGH316
Sep 27, 2019
There is no saves folder in my www folder. I had finished the game in previous updates so I presume my folder disppeared in thin air. If anyone has a complete game save I would greatly appreciated it they could share it.
Here you go! Unzip and replace your original save folder with the one inside save.zip, or just copy the files into your save folder. Enjoy!

Reactions: ravesparda
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes