valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Poked around a programming website, seems to be either a fail on behalf of the developer in his code or a corrupted image. If it's a corrupted image problem you could try redownloading the game(keep your save files) but it's also possible it's just a bug in the developers code or there is some other easy fix I'm missing.

edit: are you sure you updated using the correct update version?
Yes I did updated using the correct version I will download again and let you know.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah there is not a filed named as Balloon.png I was have the version0.9 I just download the version 1 as compressed and put it in the game's folder it gave this error then I use the older version's folder it works but it's still version 0.9 now
You can't update from 0.9 directly to v1.0.

Solution: Download compressed v1.0 and copy and paste your old saves to the new version.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
www folder
There is no saves folder in my www folder. I had finished the game in previous updates so I presume my folder disppeared in thin air. If anyone has a complete game save I would greatly appreciated it they could share it.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
There is no saves folder in my www folder. I had finished the game in previous updates so I presume my folder disppeared in thin air. If anyone has a complete game save I would greatly appreciated it they could share it.
You can create a folder manually. Or start a new game and save. The folder will appear. Replace saves.
An entire folder can't just disappear. Probably just deleted the version and downloaded the new one. Always backup your saves.
Saves in my signature
how to remove 24 ?? there no picture in img/characters folder ? help pls
Check this path for extra characters and numbers in the file name.
Where can I find the others after I finished the game?
In the forest. Where you finished the game.
Leave the building. On the right you will see a teleport, it will send you there. Also through this teleport you can go back.

Last edited:

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
Lust Epidemic [v98112] [NLT Media] (4.18 gb rar win source)
457 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

v98112 update patch for compressed version (8 mb):

EDIT: per request of redDICKson
v99121 update patch for compressed version (42 mb, nothing crunched, just decrypted):
(unzip into your GAME folder and overwrite when asked)

EDIT2. per request of Canto Forte
v1.0 (final) update patch for compressed version (49 mb, nothing crunched, just decrypted):
(unzip into your GAME folder and overwrite when asked)
Can you make one compressed for the mac to?? would be really nice.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
You can create a folder manually. Or start a new game and save. The folder will appear. Replace saves.
An entire folder can't just disappear. Probably just deleted the version and downloaded the new one. Always backup your saves.
Saves in my signature

Check this path for extra characters and numbers in the file name.

In the forest. Where you finished the game.
I don't know man, I never downloaded the new version I always used the updates. Anyway thank you for the saves

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Can you make one compressed for the mac to?? would be really nice.
Macompressed or Macrunched? :HideThePain:
I don't know man, I never downloaded the new version I always used the updates. Anyway thank you for the saves
The update can't overwrite the save folder, it's just not in the archive. Perhaps you accidentally deleted the folder. I think that even antivirus deletes only files and not the entire folder. Look carefully, maybe you moved it somewhere. Check the basket.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes