MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Deos anyone know where i can find the second grappling hook?
I already got the one from Andy (Outside: 4 paces north along the west wall) but i need another one.
Where is that one? I am sure it has been asked before, but i can't sift through 700+ pages of forum to look for an answer.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I already got the one from Andy (Outside: 4 paces north along the west wall) but i need another one.
Where is that one? I am sure it has been asked before, but i can't sift through 700+ pages of forum to look for an answer.
Don`t you know, how to use SEARCH function (top right corner) !!!!!!!

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Use the search at the top of this page.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
You need to go to the East tower, not the basement.
Go upstairs, break down the wall, get the access card, enjoy. (In the hint everything is clearly written.)
I did go there but tried everything but can't get past that quest. Maybe its bugged with my save don't know. I know there are a lot of saves available but I would like a save after that quest So I can keep playing myself instead of watching scenes.
It kinda breaks the immersion of the game to me to just watch without playing the game.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I did go there but tried everything but can't get past that quest. Maybe its bugged with my save don't know. I know there are a lot of saves available but I would like a save after that quest So I can keep playing myself instead of watching scenes.
It kinda breaks the immersion of the game to me to just watch without playing the game.
Give me your save, I'll see what's wrong.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You did not break the wall.. look at all four walls for cracks (south (down) wall).

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You need to go to the East tower, not the basement.
Go upstairs, break down the wall, get the access card, enjoy. (In the hint everything is clearly written.)
If you're using the Walkthrough, there's a typo at this point. The access card is on the SECOND floor of the East Tower, not the Third.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
As expected, no incest... their name is "No Limit Taboo" but in fact they are very limited, not their fault, it's fucking Patreon ruining their main fetish.

Although there is still hope, considering that many comic characters will be in the game, they could add incest without mention it... we will know because we know the characters, I made an image some time ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... if you see any of the related characters fucking then we have incest xD
Your "Families" image is blank. If this was a technical problem, can you repost it?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes