ndpxvii

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone on android cant see the save game screen like me? Pls help everytime i tryna save the game the black screen comes up

jack04

May 27, 2017
is the game completed now? or there will be another updates? i see the dev is working on another new game.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
is the game completed now? or there will be another updates? i see the dev is working on another new game.
I believe the game is Completed as it says in the title of the game!
He is working on a new game witch is so far in my opinion already a real good game!

Reactions: jack04

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
When i start the game i have message "it has been detected that this game has been modified". But the thing is i don't modified it. Just dwnld from nopy link, unzip and run, have no patch no nothing. Is this suppose to be like that or i did smth wrong?
Just probably the patch is already there. If you want to get rid of these messages, delete the names.txt file
This is incest patch. Accordingly, in the game will not incest if you remove it.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Did it. Still the same. That's odd. Do you get that message too?
No, I'm not getting this message. Strange, without the patch, everything should be fine.
Maybe because of the save? You use your save, or someone else's?

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
No. As i said earlier i just downloaded from nopy (link from the 1st post in this thread), unzip it and run. No other manipulations. And got that message.
I just loaded my save, and no errors.
Did the archive unpack without errors? Try downloading from another host, and the uncompressed version.
And make sure that there is no names.txt file in the www folder

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes