Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Sorry, but still the same problem
Download from another host, or try a torrent. Do not download the compressed version
Check the archive you downloaded for errors. (Alt + T WinRar)
There shouldn't be any problems. I swung the whole game many times, I didn't have any mistakes. All files are in place.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I don't know, if everyone is missing a file or several, but it doesn't have enough entire folders with files. I think he doesn't finish downloading the archive.
%24 is the html code for $ afaik... I'm not sure if it's normal for the error message to display the html version of symbols, or if it's indicating that, for some reason, the game is literally looking for "%24" in the filename instead of "$", which the game should be translating it as. Not that I know anything, but that's what first occurs to me. What you said about archive errors could most definitely be true for causing weird behavior.
Sorry, but still the same problem
What OS are you running, and what language is the OS in? And you should check for archive errors like Eagle said.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
nope, the annoying popups when saving is still there, and there is no replacement made
but found it already :)
I have a patch that doesn't produce messages. But it also only works with the new game, and doesn't work in the latest versions.
Also, if you delete the patch, then go to the game and save, then there should be no error messages.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
This text keep showing up when i am trying to save my game!
is this a serious issue?

Whatever i choose, it keep saying the same thing.
i even delete the name file but still nothing.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: hooviescoop

Ale69

Nov 12, 2018
%24 is the html code for $ afaik... I'm not sure if it's normal for the error message to display the html version of symbols, or if it's indicating that, for some reason, the game is literally looking for "%24" in the filename instead of "$", which the game should be translating it as. Not that I know anything, but that's what first occurs to me. What you said about archive errors could most definitely be true for causing weird behavior.

What OS are you running, and what language is the OS in? And you should check for archive errors like Eagle said.
OS Windows 7 and language english. I did the file exchange, but the problem continues

Ale69

Nov 12, 2018
Download from another host, or try a torrent. Do not download the compressed version
Check the archive you downloaded for errors. (Alt + T WinRar)
There shouldn't be any problems. I swung the whole game many times, I didn't have any mistakes. All files are in place.
I renamed two files from the room characters, but I can't see their sex scenes.
The version I downloaded was the full

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes