Mdk

May 17, 2017
Maybe it's bin asked before, but I can't find it. What is the code to Karen? It's supposed to be in room 5 but I can't find the code.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
What is the difference between normal and hard modes? Are there any additional scenes?
Nope, hard only adds a heartcontainer mechanic, making it more difficult. It doesn't change the lewd scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadqqq

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Does some kind soul have a save just before the end so you get access to the additional outfits? The 100% save only seems to give access to the story scenes rather than the repeatable actions

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does some kind soul have a save just before the end so you get access to the additional outfits? The 100% save only seems to give access to the story scenes rather than the repeatable actions
Accessible through the woods. Choose your girl and then choose their outfit.

kitkat98670

Jan 4, 2020
so i downloaded a 100% file save but i cant find anyone. Where can I find them or cant I? If they are gone has anyone got like a 99% save file just before the end?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
At first I started this game because I played Treasure of Nadia which is amazing so far, I'm not really into the old super jowl hags though, I decided to play mainly because of the Nun and the blonde at the left of the poster on page one. But after so long of not even seeing the blonde I lost complete interest in the sex scenes and am fully devoted to finishing the story, but jesus all the side tracking to sex scenes is killing me now (Ironic? I know. who starts playing a sex game but gets mad at too many sex scenes lol). Oh and Brad is a fucking retard, I hate his guts. He's had so many chances to pretty much explain everything but either he sucks at explaining or he just chooses not to and it bugs me more than anything else in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, this game is kind of ruined by the sex imo. It would've made a great murder mystery in any other genre. sorry for the god awful and incoherent rant.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Secret chamber code?
You should find manual for repairing the Elevator.
Does anyone know how to achieve a 10x facial cumshot to reveal Lotti in SSSS Chamber?
If you think about it, you can guess. Go to the forest, start a dialogue with any girl, click Play. When you are in the room, click on the multivitamins on the bed.
The link to the mega is dead, accounts been terminated.
the MEGA mac version doesn't work, it says the terms of service account has been terminated
Download with Nopy.

Last edited:

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
You should find manual for repairing the Elevator.

If you think about it, you can guess. Go to the forest, start a dialogue with any girl, click Play. When you are in the room, click on the multivitamins on the bed.

Download with Nopy.
It was the windows version actually. I tried the other sites but theyre way too slow to bother with (nopy included). Thanks though

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes