Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi everybody

I just see that my save disappear from my pc so i'm asking you if you get a 100% save file from the version v89091 or v92092

Thank you
In my signature
Saves should not be lost, you probably deleted them from the previous version.

Reactions: CarboStab

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Was gonna play this until the unskippable voiced intro. I am not sitting throught stuff like that for a whole game

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Was gonna play this until the unskippable voiced intro. I am not sitting throught stuff like that for a whole game
There are only two of them in the game, at the beginning and at the end of the game, but the latter will be more interesting, especially if you will be pass the next game.

Nothingham

Nov 3, 2019
Hello everyone. How do I watch the kamasutra scenes? I got a 99% saved game but I don't know how to see these scenes.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Olá a todos. Como assisto as cenas do kamasutra? Consegui um jogo salvo em 99%, mas não sei como ver essas cenas.
You must select a girl, then click Play in the dialog. When you are in the room, talk to her, and choose a pose.
Você tem que escolher a garota e, em seguida, pressionar o botão Play na caixa de diálogo. Quando você se encontra em uma sala, fale com ela e escolha a pose.
If you need a full save, look in my signature.

Nothingham

Nov 3, 2019
You must select a girl, then click Play in the dialog. When you are in the room, talk to her, and choose a pose.
Você tem que escolher a garota e, em seguida, pressionar o botão Play na caixa de diálogo. Quando você se encontra em uma sala, fale com ela e escolha a pose.
If you need a full save, look in my signature.
I've been to the whole university and can't find a girl. does my game have any errors?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I've been to the whole university and can't find a girl. does my game have any errors?
They are in the forest, where the game ended, get out of the castle, you will see a teleport at the entrance, it will send you there.
If you have not played this game before, I recommend playing it, you will not regret it.
All information about the passage (walkthrough), pages and photos can be found in this thread.

Reactions: Nothingham

Nothingham

Nov 3, 2019
They are in the forest, where the game ended, get out of the castle, you will see a teleport at the entrance, it will send you there.
If you have not played this game before, I recommend playing it, you will not regret it.
All information about the passage (walkthrough), pages and photos can be found in this thread.
Thank you for your help. That gives you not play the whole game. Thank you again.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded the 100% save that buddywhitvirles uploaded (thank you) however I put the files in the saves folder and when I load up the save in the game it gives me this message ''failed to load: data/map094.json'' this is in the game i downloaded a few months back and obviously there has been a new update and stuff, is that the reason why it isnt working? Im kinda new to this all so any help would be appreciated thanks!
yes, your game version is outdated. You need complete game to use the 100% save.

baba yaga

Mar 29, 2018
Guys the 1798 passcode to unlock the security on the basement isn't working . . . l can't get to the second wheel of the barrel . . . what can l do ????

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It says that one the ages on the gravestones is the code . . . tried them all but nothing ?!
I can't figure it out, but this tip says you need the code for the three buttons in the basement. But not from the button where the wheel lies.
You have to activate three buttons, not a wheel.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes