Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It was the windows version actually. I tried the other sites but theyre way too slow to bother with (nopy included). Thanks though
Full game (Windows)

Update only

If you have a MAC, you can also apply the update to your game. But remember that you can't update the compressed version with this update. Use the search to find compressed patch updates.

Last edited:

shazam101ss

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone know in which order do i apply the patch ? I'm downloading the compressed v1.0 , should i download the compressed version of patch v.1.0 ? {The 49 mb one} or do i download all the previous patches ?

BLACKAC1DEV1L

May 28, 2019
Is there a complete Wallthrough somewhere...I am at 92% and cant find the rest of it...the Walkthrough on the front page takes me to the one I was using that got me to 92%

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
OMG...say it aint so...completed, finished...no mo?
The Treasure of of ...is going to replace it?
Another good game bites the dust.
I'm hoping for a chapter 2 or a continuation.
That's a shame. I wonder which game is next?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there a complete Wallthrough somewhere...I am at 92% and cant find the rest of it...the Walkthrough on the front page takes me to the one I was using that got me to 92%
Walkthrough 89-97%
Walkthrough Sex Chamber
While following the walkthrough, will I mess up the walkthrough if I talk to NPCs the walkthrough doesn't explicitly tell me to?
No, you won't miss anything. And you can always use a hint - it's legal.
OMG...say it aint so...completed, finished...no mo?
The Treasure of of ...is going to replace it?
Another good game bites the dust.
I'm hoping for a chapter 2 or a continuation.
That's a shame. I wonder which game is next?
Finished!
No one replaces anything, this is a continuation of the game.
Continuation of what? There will be no more continuation of the game, perhaps there will be graphic improvements, but there will be no more major updates for this game.
He just started working on a new game, then the developer will probably release a continuation of ToN, as another part. But first he must finish what he started.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theoc

zer0sh0t

Oct 4, 2017
I'm missing 1 photo not sure where followed the walk through and only see 11 listed on it but there are 16. I have 15 of 16 any idea where I can find the one I am missing?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Hello,
I know the game is complete. However, I seem to have missed the LustEpidemic-PC-v.86082.UPDATE.ONLY update file.
I searched this thread and no luck. Does anyone have this update zip for Win anywhere.
If so, can you make it available.
(I do have the compressed version - but would like to have the uncompressed one )
Thank you

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello,
I know the game is complete. However, I seem to have missed the LustEpidemic-PC-v.86082.UPDATE.ONLY update file.
I searched this thread and no luck. Does anyone have this update zip for Win anywhere.
If so, can you make it available.
(I do have the compressed version - but would like to have the uncompressed one )
Thank you
Probably a bad search.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks a bunch Alpine Eagle . This one however brings up the LustEpidemic-PC-v.98112.UPDATE.ONLY.zip update. Which I did download.
The v.86082.UPDATE.ONLY.zip update is the one I'm looking for.
But no worries and thanks for the rapid response. (y)
Someone has already searched for it, use the search, you can find it. But you will have to download the whole game, too many updates you will have to look for.

joe.bob

Dec 30, 2018
Mega Link is offline for me?
Thanks for looking in to it and sorry if there is any other way of reporting!

CarboStab

Mar 25, 2017
Hi everybody

I just see that my save disappear from my pc so i'm asking you if you get a 100% save file from the version v89091 or v92092

Thank you

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes