baba yaga

Mar 29, 2018
what is the passcode for the first one and the location of that floppy disk for the second one pls ???

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Where are the saves of this game? The folder that usually has em on other rpgm games is not there and i wanna move em to the newest version and see if that removes the incest patch, i got bored of it XD

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
If it doesn't hook me right away then why would i spend more time on it
I agree wholeheartedly. Move on. Also avoid Treasure of Nadia as that has an intro as well.

I'd add that if your time's so precious you can't spend two minutes watching an intro you might want to reconsider whether posting on a thread about a game you've summarily dismissed is a wise use of your remaining lifespan.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone and 44Tom

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Well, finally figured everything out to get at all the scenes strewn about this final version, great content but absolutely illogical location for everything with a full save at End Game.

In no certain order:
- Secret room with 1 scene per girl, accessed from an elevator in the house with a portal nearby.
- 40 something scenes accessible through the Cell Phone buried in the inventory as a 'Bonus' prompt requiring scrolling down the phone's menu. Because that makes sense.
- The Kamasutra scenes not accessible from the Kamasutra book in the inventory, that is just to keep track of what you are missing apparently. The scenes are playable by talking to the 4 different girls themselves, which brings me to...
- All the girls and Final Orgy scene accessible only through two different locations in the forest. Fortunately you can teleport to the first location from the teleporter at the front of the house, but you have to know to walk north to find where the girls are and talk to the 4 girls with kamasutra pages to access those scenes by selecting 'Play'.

Knowing how scattered everything is, I'm probably missing something else but I believe all the scattered scenes are located in the Cell Phone's 'Bonus' area, the Secret room accessed by the Elevator in the house, the Kamasutra scenes with each respective girl in the forest and the final scene beside the teleporter in the forest.

This system is entirely nonsensical. Why not use the first room in the Bonus area to access the Kamasutra scenes and add the Final Orgy scene to the second room with a prompt? Add doors to the second room to access the Secret room and avoid using the house altogether?

It's a shame how disorganized the content is, because the scenes are some of the best 3D models and animations in a game hosted on this site. Feels unfinished for a 1.0 game, probably at the expense of moving onto the followup game sooner. Simple QoL to the End Game could have been done to bring everything into one access point, not FOUR.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I agree wholeheartedly. Move on. Also avoid Treasure of Nadia as that has an intro as well.

I'd add that if your time's so precious you can't spend two minutes watching an intro you might want to reconsider whether posting on a thread about a game you've summarily dismissed is a wise use of your remaining lifespan.
Its not the time its the voice over itself. I am not a fan of voiced stuff to that extent

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
I lost my 92% save, if anyone can share an old save closer to mine but not after I'll be grateful. Thx

Oct 28, 2017
This was an awesome game just finished it. Just wanna know is there hidden Andy scene like video of the past as they were talking incident related to the serum. Just asking

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
This was an awesome game just finished it. Just wanna know is there hidden Andy scene like video of the past as they were talking incident related to the serum. Just asking
There are no hidden scenes in the game.
Also avoid Treasure of Nadia as that has an intro as well.
Its not the time its the voice over itself. I am not a fan of voiced stuff to that extent
You can always turn OFF your speakers.
You can always disable the sound on or off specific movies in the files .js. If necessary, I can describe how, what parameter and what disables.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes