Steel44

Sep 16, 2018
Can someone tell me how to view the new purple kamasutra page for Valerie (17th) you get after the ending?

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Is there a difference between the normal file and the compressed file in the game?
i play normal file before v80s.. and start the compressed after that, i see no difference tbh. Just the size of the file got difference lol

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
According to the walkthrough I'm supposed get Stone Angel Wing from Room 8, I've checked every room and no dice finding the damn thing. Anyone know where the hell is room 8? Tried searching from the thread already, but no luck there either.

StrangeUserName

Oct 16, 2019
According to the walkthrough I'm supposed get Stone Angel Wing from Room 8, I've checked every room and no dice finding the damn thing. Anyone know where the hell is room 8? Tried searching from the thread already, but no luck there either.
In the black room next to your "bedroom", look the right wall there is crack, use your pickaxe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
next roadblock seems to be after finding another skeleton key (room 24) and going to entrance (andy isn't going anywhere) and nothing happens at upstairs (no buddie just nun katherine).

getillusion

Feb 21, 2020
copy the APK to some fold (I suggest Download) in your android phone. use the File Manager to explore and find this APK. Click it and you will be asked to install it. wait for something (e.g. virus scan) patiently, and you can click next... After installation, you will find shortcut on the phone. click to play.

Not sure how to start it up on phone
[/QUOT

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone have a mega or drive link? the link above i can only download at 50kb/s
no need to post twice and nopy should give you high dl speed.

how to get pick axe from andy? got 8 brush and when talking to andy mc says he doesn't want it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes